Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket Loop

• 03-05-2018 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hey guys, I've made another game for android called 'Rocket Loop'. It's a simple enough game, only uses one button press but it can get tricky further in. Here's a link to the play store page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SlippinJimmyInc.RocketLoop

Please leave a review in the play store if you can, i think it helps with app visibility. Anyway let me know what you think of the game. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Hey dude, had a go of the game there this afternoon. Looks very professional and the art assets are well selected. Icons and font are all good too (on my note 4 anyway). Idea is solid and the concept is really well executed.

Only feedback I'd have is there is a little lag between taking your finger off a planet and the rocket breaking orbit. It's consistent though so you get used to it but the first few games I couldn't get past the first planet.

Great work! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Withrax

Thanks for checking out my game! That's weird the rocket launches straight away on my phone. I'll try and see what could be causing that. If you have any other improvements or ideas you would like to see in the game let me know. Thanks for playing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Withrax

The lag on the touch input should be fixed now hopefully

Advertisement