Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor Site

• 06-05-2019 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All

I am reaching out because I am moving to Ireland later in the year and have been playing Airsoft in the UK for several years however mainly play on outdoor sites (woodland etc). I have been advised that Red Barn is a good place to start but does anyone have any other suggestions for a decent sized site? I'm going to be based in Co. Laois and don't mind travelling for a good site.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Spec ops in roundwood Wicklow

Simtac in navan

Redhills in Kildare

Rebel in cork

Predator in northern Ireland

All much better outdoor sites imo

Varified game play and styles all well run too

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Greenie116

Awesome Thanks I'll have a look at them, Simtac looked interesting but mot a lot of unto on the website regarding dates/events. I'll contact them cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Greenie116 wrote: »
    Awesome Thanks I'll have a look at them, Simtac looked interesting but mot a lot of unto on the website regarding dates/events. I'll contact them cheers

Most are found on Facebook rather the websites ,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Redhills is only down the road for you. I’d highly recommend it, good staff, games and regulars. It’s an outdoor site with a combination of cqb and open play.

Advertisement