Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NBA Regular Season & Playoffs 2017-18

1636465666769»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

bot43 wrote:
    Not that it matters much to me as I have Pass at a great rate, but do we have any idea what the UK/IRL broadcasting rights are for the new season are yet?

Just as I type, Sky Sports news "Breaking news " has announced a 4 year deal with the NBA, broadcasting 170 games per season including NBA London, playoffs and Finals. Will show approx 5 games per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭irishrover99

One game every Saturday on Sky Sports Mix.
    Nice..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,519 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

All the shows listed on their guide so far

Wed | 1:00 | Boston vs Philly
    Wed | 3:30 | Warriors vs Thunder
    Thur | 1:00 | Rockets vs Pelicans
    Fri | 1:00 | Philly vs Chicago
    Sat | 1:00 | Toronto vs Boston
    Sun | 3:30 | Lakers vs Rockets

They seem to be doing a tonne of "Team Profile" shows in the hour before each game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

What do you get on the league pass app exactly? I am trying to get into NBA this season. I was hoping that it would have a highlights show that I could watch but it looks like I can only watch that if I watch it within one day of it being shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,519 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazers (and Seahawks) owner Paul Allen has just died of cancer at 65, had it back in 2009 and only got news it had come back a couple weeks ago.

Contingency plan seems to be that ownership status will go to his sister, and she has no interest in owning either team so will look to sell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

One game every Saturday on Sky Sports Mix.
    Nice..

As an NBA fan its sad that I will not see as many games as I have in past several years. Having BT Sports for free was great but the cost of Sky Sports is too much for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

New season thread is up so no need to have this open

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement