Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What defines a woman as a 'slut'

Options
  • 18-02-2012 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

was talking with friends earlier. Mixed gender group. Subject was brought up. So I thought I would mention it on boards.

What defines a 'slut' in your opinion?

Obviously a woman having a one night stand doesnt make her one. But things were said, such as, A woman having an active single sex life versus a woman having such an significant amount of partners.

Care to add?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Care to add? Em I suspect you dont have much experience with women and use silly meaningless labels to justify jealously towards a woman that gasp, enjoys sex, and have had a few partners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Jake187

Tigger99 wrote: »
    Care to add? Em I suspect you dont have much experience with women and use silly meaningless labels to justify jealously towards a woman that gasp, enjoys sex, and have had a few partners.

Ahem...
    Jake187 wrote: »
    was talking with friends earlier. Mixed gender group. ...Subject was brought up. So I thought I would mention it on boards.

So Tigger. Are you just a man hater? :) or are you trying to attack me personally to discredit me, thus 'reinforcing' your own opinion to be correct? ;)

I think its the latter. A blind man could see that one, Tigger :) Nice try tho. Be a bit more sublte in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

OP, this is not an appropriate topic of conversation for tLL.

Also, lose the attitude and personal abuse.

Tigger99, please don't make personal remarks.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement