Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Th My younger brother in Canada sent me a picture of a beautiful Orange and white cat and he looks like he has a moustache :3.

Your brother or the cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I had a fab day..sat out for breakfast with one friend and then on to sit outside with another friend for lunch..bought a lovely jacket reduced from 50 e to 20e..house to myself now and on third load of washing,great drying😂 slightly sunburnt and going to get drinks for tonight in the shop shortly..this is the first really hot day here and it's just brilliant.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Your brother or the cat?

The cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The first sip of a cold glass of wine when you can feel it percolating through your veins.
    Ahh yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Deadpool 2 in the cinema this evening. It was very funny.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There's something about Mary is on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'm in Finglas yet I can hear a fat hipster in Phonies park shut up ya ginger bum

I'm in Finglas yet I can hear a fat hipster in Phonies park shut up ya ginger bum

That's a TH????

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That's a TH????

He's probably a fan but would rather die than to admit it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Putting on your out of office. What a feeling.

• Advertisement

Th Seeing my niece on video chat :) she's three months old now :eek: she's was cooing and smiling mad :3 and then she was giving out to her daddy because she wanted to be picked up :D she's like a little cabbage patch doll :D don't tell her I said that :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭misstearheus

and especially this!

Love Samuel! Gave me a giggle anyway.. :)

New Home wrote: »
    He's probably a fan but would rather die than to admit it. :D

Dam you all to heel. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

madmaggie wrote: »
    If I do that they look at me like I'm deranged. So it does actually work??

( re smiling at strangers )

Yes it does; when I was fairly new in Ireland and was at mid-week mass, I would sit at the back after communion and smile at the sad faced old ladies as they came back down the aisle, to see their faces crack into great grins...

Waking to the wind yawning and stretching for another breezy day.... Ah well....grey skies and smells like rain is on the way

Left the door open last night so the cats can go in and out without my needing to leave my warm bed..... worked a treat... Since they learned how to knock at the door.....More than a TH is that!

Very very tired still, but that will heal. No need to rush this. Thankful for that too..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Death by stiletto! :D

172.gif

:pac:

Actually diabeto retinopathy I once was blind and still am blind when will I be able too sea. Life's a lady dog you see.

Even worse the gingerbread git is back tonight I am troooly happie To Say I've bought ear plugs.

Actually diabeto retinopathy I once was blind and still am blind when will I be able too sea. Life's a lady dog you see.

Sorry I made fun of your typo, but it was too good to ignore - I half thought it was a bad autocorrect, and half deliberate, so I took my chance. :o

Anyway, that ^^^ is not a happy. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

The Royal Wedding. I'm so excited. I know I'm a big eejit but I love these kinds of things. Can't wait to see her dress!!

• Advertisement

quiet afternoon is a TH in itself...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

KatW4 wrote: »
    The Royal Wedding. I'm so excited. I know I'm a big eejit but I love these kinds of things. Can't wait to see her dress!!

Yep, I swore I was only half interested the past few weeks.... but I watched the whole ceremony today and loved it! Brought me back to watching Kate and Williams ceremony a few years ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Yep, I swore I was only half interested the past few weeks.... but I watched the whole ceremony today and loved it! Brought me back to watching Kate and Williams ceremony a few years ago :)

I was saying I had no interest all week, but then decided to tune in "just to see the dress" :pac:

Dress was fab though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Just downloaded some Mills and Boon stories on my kindle. I'd be mortified to buy the books but this way no one knows what I'm reading. This reminds me of when I used to read my mum's Mills and Boon books when I was 10 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I think I've 2 episodes of Corrie to watch on recordings. My head's mush I'm so tired so beditme will probably be pre 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Giggling at mental image of Cleopatra racing through mills and boon looking for the saucy bits. Hope life is good in that place near Windsor.

Someone sent me this photo and as folk were talking about bluebells...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Nails done a week ago, shellaced in the hope I wouldn't bite them. So far so good, which is longer than it's ever lasted before!!

The abundance of apple blossom this year. I walked through the apple trees, taking in the scent and marvelling at so many pollinating insects flitting from bloom to bloom. Augers well for a good crop this year.

• Advertisement

Wild wind out there.. dry and safe in here... smiles!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement