Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No Leaving cert required. Job involving horses + cattle

Options
  • 14-11-2017 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

H I'm 17 years old and from Galway. I am looking for a job as I am in Leaving Cert but strongly considering leaving! I have experience working on a sporthorse yard for over 5 months and Veterinary work experience also. I live on a farm which includes horses and cattle and have had 5 horses on Loan in my care within the last 10 years, aswell as my own! I can drive a tractor, can fence and lift weight up to 10/12 stone. I have experience representing Ireland on the Mounted games Riding team. I have been to Northern Ireland, England, wales, Bath and west, competing. I have been a member of the Galway Piny club Branch for the last 9 years being, and have competed on their Games team Qualifying in 2015 and 2016 to ride in the RDS. I have experience with Horses in all aspects of work and care for them. I occasionally like to herd cattle on horseback also. I am a hard worker and will do it to the best of my ability. I can work in teams or on my own and can handle pressure well. I am a fast learner and pick up on how to do things quickly so I can learn new skills if need be. I have other interests such as piano, singing and camogie. I am hoping for a long term job that has good facilities and treats animals with love and care! Please pm for job exp reference's and any Questions.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Hi, your email address was removed to protect you feom spammers. Please also consider how much personal info about yourself you are posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Whistlejacket

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement