Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fresh - music magazine

Options
  • 05-12-2008 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Maybe its one of those forgotten gems of Irish publications but anyone remember FRESH music magazine which came out circa 1987 and they used Mel and Kim's song "Get Fresh for the weekend" in the advert.

I dont think it lasted too long though as it was up against UK glossys such as Smash Hits and Record Mirror etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I think I do. How many issues?

Eleven years later Uproar magazine came out. Think that lasted for four issues. Terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thefish

I used to write for Fresh magazine - interviews and reviews. I think that I still have some of the reviews somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

It doesn't ring a bell but I might recognise it if I saw the cover.

Advertisement