Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fade VS Dundrum Picosure removal

• 03-02-2020 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi folks,

From what I can gather, two places in Dublin do Picosure tattoo removal; Dundrum cosmetic clinic and Fade laser in Grafton Street.

Can anyone give me any recommendations on which to go for? Anybody have experiences to report with either?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Never used Fade Laser but can vouch for Dundrum, been in something like 10 -12 times on both the Pico and the qswitch.

No complaints, good service.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

Been to Dundrum a few time getting qswitch & pico
    Nice staff very clean Just too far from my address to keep getting out there

Trying to get into fade in next week or two To finish up removal ,

Any creams that help with numbing on tattoo ?
    My arm I’m fine wit getting done , but can’t deal that the pain of pico on the back , Qswitched was bad enuff

Advertisement