Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fertilizer Value

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

345 - urea, 345 - 18 6 12

• Registered Users Posts: 11,024 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Just bumping this lads - appreciate thoughts on spreading 18-6-12 at mo?....was out around 6am here and was frost on grass but not that fierce cold.
    Thanks for any replies this evening folks.

Go ahead you're fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Just bumping this lads - appreciate thoughts on spreading 18-6-12 at mo?....was out around 6am here and was frost on grass but not that fierce cold.
    Thanks for any replies this evening folks.
    spreading here tomorrow morning in the sunny NW

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Waternotsoda

Some differences in prices there lads....what part of country are ye in....I am in North Leitrim and priced 3 tonne of 18:6:12 in small bags yday and was quoted 335 a tonne on account.
    Some value at 315!.....is that cash on delivery?

Just a quick question to the folks who are knowlegeable on Fert spreading queries,am thinking of putting out 18:6:12 on some grazing ground on Saturday,soil and air temps always colder up here in NW than sunny South East for eg.
    Is it a bit early yet for spreading 18:6:12?....my understanding is it would be out over a week before it would start to work at all so even if its cold for a while next week its as far on to have it out anyway?

Thanks for any feedback lads and look after yourselves during these trying times.

Connaught gold athleague County Roscommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

kay 9 wrote: »
    spreading here tomorrow morning in the sunny NW

Are you worried at all that's theres no sign of rain until at least Wednesday?....busy morning with lambs today so didn't get out spreading anything....will be Mon or Tues eve before I get at it now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement