Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

access the PI board

• 10-02-2020 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,951 ✭✭✭

I was looking to access The personal issues forum, and I'm getting a message saying that I am don't permission to access it? I don't really know why I wouldn't be able to, I've no memory I've ever having an issue or getting an infraction on there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127 Try this link which is to the PI forum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I was looking to access The personal issues forum, and I'm getting a message saying that I am don't permission to access it? I don't really know why I wouldn't be able to, I've no memory I've ever having an issue or getting an infraction on there.

You have a permanent ban from there. It's old though, going back before the prior ban system was introduced. This means there's no date or reason listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,951 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Spear wrote: »
    You have a permanent ban from there. It's old though, going back before the prior ban system was introduced. This means there's no date or reason listed.

Jeez, I have absolutely no memory of that.

Do you have the date for that ban? I'm curious, trying to find a post related to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Do you have the date for that ban? I'm curious, trying to find a post related to it.

No, there's nothing at all. This goes back nearly 10 years or more.

• Advertisement

No, there's nothing at all. This goes back nearly 10 years or more.

Is there an option to lift the ban? I looked through my old posts, and can't find anything related to PI.

Is there an option to lift the ban? I looked through my old posts, and can't find anything related to PI.

You'd need to ask the PI mods about doing so. I suspect that once they agree to do so, it'll need an admin to change the permissions.

You'd need to ask the PI mods about doing so. I suspect that once they agree to do so, it'll need an admin to change the permissions.

Would you be able give me their names? I can't see the board at all, not sure who is modding there.

Would you be able give me their names? I can't see the board at all, not sure who is modding there.

They are:

Big Bag of Chips, bluewolf, dudara, mike_ie, Neyite, wiggle16, woodchuck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement