Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supplement shop in Dublin?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Nowler

That a good selection of experiance, most forums dont have any1 like that.
    Whats the story on steroid discussion?
    I know asking for sources and sh!t is not allowed but what about talking bout a cycle your on or going to do, is that allowed?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Nowler wrote: »
    That a good selection of experiance, most forums dont have any1 like that.
    Whats the story on steroid discussion?
    I know asking for sources and sh!t is not allowed but what about talking bout a cycle your on or going to do, is that allowed?

I can think of one or two members who have used them, but never gone into great detail about what they specifically used.

No-one's really interested in them tbh. Have you/are you planning on using them?

I imagine discussing specific cycle's is a no-no, but I'm sure a mod will shed some light on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Steroids can be discussed in general terms but given that it's such a grey area legally we can't allow for advice to be dispensed on how to cycle or where to get them (and in all fairness there's plenty of other sites that cater for those topics in lots of depth).

Hanley wrote: »
    I can think of one or two members who have used them, but never gone into great detail about what they specifically used.

No-one's really interested in them tbh. Have you/are you planning on using them?

I imagine discussing specific cycle's is a no-no, but I'm sure a mod will shed some light on it.

Im planing on competing and making bodybuilding my life, im not going to use steroids till i hit 220 or 230lb, im planning on running a cjc 1295 +ghrp6 and maybe add some insuiln but not till i get my bodyfat down to 12%, i had an accident and lost my shape completly and put on bout 10%.
    Notting but ph b4 that, this 1 in november will be my second, i put on 15lbs with the epistane.

Where can i find the irish law on ph's, i never looked it up coz i was living in spai till recently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Im planing on competing and making bodybuilding my life, im not going to use steroids till i hit 220 or 230lb, im planning on running a cjc 1295 +ghrp6 and maybe add some insuiln but not till i get my bodyfat down to 12%, i had an accident and lost my shape completly and put on bout 10%.
    Notting but ph b4 that, this 1 in november will be my second, i put on 15lbs with the epistane.

Where can i find the irish law on ph's, i never looked it up coz i was living in spai till recently.

Seems like a bit of a crazy cycle for a first timer????

What are you weighing and with what bf % at the mo?

• Advertisement

g'em wrote: »
    Steroids can be discussed in general terms but given that it's such a grey area legally we can't allow for advice to be dispensed on how to cycle or where to get them (and in all fairness there's plenty of other sites that cater for those topics in lots of depth).

OK g'em i say nuttin then.
    I was just looking for an irish forum that discussed everything, im a member of an american 1 but it gets kinda boring sometimes :pac:

Hanley wrote: »
    Seems like a bit of a crazy cycle for a first timer????

What are you weighing and with what bf % at the mo?

Its not as big as it sounds,i've ran epistane and soon i'll be stacking it with another 1, maybe 2 more after that and then i'll run it. By rights your supposed to run it with steroids aswell but because your greatest gains from a roid cycle come with the first cycle i think its better to use it as my ace card when competing, plus its harder to build muscle naturally after running gear.

Not 100% on running the insulin because its so dangerous, i know i should but dont wanna do it wrong and end up in a coma now do i lol.

Im 5 11 at 200lbs with 17- 19% bf, i know fat [EMAIL="bast@rd"]bast@rd[/EMAIL] but i was fatter.
    My excuse is i had a replacement 3 years ago and then a yr or more later i got hit by a car lol.

Are you an athlete or bber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

I'm closing this one up now - take the conversation to PM if you'd like to discuss it further plskthanxbye.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement