Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fastway/Parcel Connect

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Delta1138 wrote: »
    Were it so easy, Amazon said it was delivered so does UPS.

Ask for a copy of the signature.

Were it so easy, Amazon said it was delivered so does UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Delta1138

my3cents wrote: »

It says and I quote,

" We delivered a parcel which we were authorised to deliver without capturing a signature by leaving it in a safe delivery location"

So its still in the boot of his car ?

UPDATE: Fastway cant get in contact with the driver.

my3cents wrote: »

It says and I quote,

" We delivered a parcel which we were authorised to deliver without capturing a signature by leaving it in a safe delivery location"

So its still in the boot of his car ?

UPDATE: Fastway cant get in contact with the driver.

Ask Amazon for proof of delivery. They didn't ask for any therefore can't prove it was delivered its Amazons problem not yours.

• Advertisement

Ask Amazon for proof of delivery. They didn't ask for any therefore can't prove it was delivered its Amazons problem not yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Ewan Hoosarmi

A hopeless crowd. They have lost a delivery for me and marked it as delivered and signed for. They refuse to provide any proof of delivery. The seller is fuming and saying that I have received the item.

Why are this useless company being used as the delivery agent? Like above, I have never had any problem with any other courier, yet this is the second delivery problem I've had with these wasters.

A hopeless crowd. They have lost a delivery for me and marked it as delivered and signed for. They refuse to provide any proof of delivery. The seller is fuming and saying that I have received the item.

Why are this useless company being used as the delivery agent? Like above, I have never had any problem with any other courier, yet this is the second delivery problem I've had with these wasters.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭rosmoke

Never had problems with Fastway, I wish they sent a text before delivery though.

Today I got a parcel from Amazon with them, I ordered it on 31th Jan. On the website it still shows "On the way" ..

Never had problems with Fastway, I wish they sent a text before delivery though.

Today I got a parcel from Amazon with them, I ordered it on 31th Jan. On the website it still shows "On the way" ..

• Advertisement

rosmoke wrote: »

As they are all franchises, some will be better than others. The south east franchise is the one I have had ongoing problems with.

rosmoke wrote: »

As they are all franchises, some will be better than others. The south east franchise is the one I have had ongoing problems with.

Its the North East I have trouble with, i believe that it might legitimately just be the driver.I think it might be his sister doing it when hes not around either way, its just terrible.

Its the North East I have trouble with, i believe that it might legitimately just be the driver.I think it might be his sister doing it when hes not around either way, its just terrible.

It is possible, I think they have designated areas. I'm in Citywest

It is possible, I think they have designated areas. I'm in Citywest

Yes, I think the individual driver is the problem, but the office are showing no will to resolve the problem and are refusing to give me contact information for the franchise holder, Mr Willie Day.

Yes, I think the individual driver is the problem, but the office are showing no will to resolve the problem and are refusing to give me contact information for the franchise holder, Mr Willie Day.

Update:

I got an email back saying that the driver left the package at the door and that it could be with a neighbour, I don't how to respond to that.

This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a courier.

Update:

I got an email back saying that the driver left the package at the door and that it could be with a neighbour, I don't how to respond to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I have a CCTV video of a fastway driver dumping my package in my bin. There was no delivery slip or any notification to say it was there.

The only way we found it was that the bin was going out the following Monday !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I have a CCTV video of a fastway driver dumping my package in my bin. There was no delivery slip or any notification to say it was there.

The only way we found it was that the bin was going out the following Monday !!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Update:

Contact Amazon.

Package if left there is open to theft so how could you be responsible.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Update:

Contact Amazon.

Contact Amazon.

I did there, am getting a refund. But I am livid that this lazy c*#t will not have boo said to him.

Contact Amazon.

I did there, am getting a refund. But I am livid that this lazy c*#t will not have boo said to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭HONKEY TONK

I have found Fastway as the worst delivery company to deal with.

Delivery next working day

Here is todays example

441039.PNG

This is the one before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭HONKEY TONK

I have found Fastway as the worst delivery company to deal with.

Here is todays example

441039.PNG

This is the one before

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Used to use fastway for b2b and they were fine. Fall apart entirely when handling recipients who aren't there during business hours though

If they can't provide proper delivery options to consumers they really shouldn't offer it as a service

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Used to use fastway for b2b and they were fine. Fall apart entirely when handling recipients who aren't there during business hours though

If they can't provide proper delivery options to consumers they really shouldn't offer it as a service

Advertisement