Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

replacement door seal for Candy wash machine grand o go df

• 25-01-2021 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

The door seal on my candy washing machine has a small section that has perished and leaks water.
    I intend to buy a replacement part and search youtube on how to remove they old one and for the new one.
    Can you tell me please exactly what specification, or size, or what the part is called...
    If you even know where best to find it would be a bonus.
    The real info I need for sure is to know what the part is.
    Any help with that would be much appreciated...

The above is text I emailed to candy who advised me to email candy/parts where the trail has gone cold /quiet...

Any help in here?
    Grma.
    A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

Just get the model number it should be on the inner door frame, it is called a gasket and or door seal and call the likes of Expertise @0818313233 , when you get it you will need a 7 mm socket and extension and a 7 mil spanner to stop the captive nut rotating, when refitting the new one tilt the machine backwards a little and it will give you a little more room to get your hands in to fit it. Let us know how easy the job was when you are finished.

Advertisement