Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

You get double your salary, but have to do your job naked

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,141 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Once the heating was raised a few degrees I'd do it quite happily.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

2 times 0 is still 0 so i'd rather keep my pants on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Defo. Although I have so much body hair I kinda look like a wookie so there's a chance no one would even notice I was naked. I could spend the extra cash on a good waxing I suppose....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

*checks results*

"durty"

*doesn't vote*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What the hell happens to older men in relation to changing rooms, people under the age of 50/60 seem to be able to go from

Work out gear > Shower > Towel Down > Dressed fairly easily.

Over that age it seems to be

Work out gear > Shower > Stand around naked for a while > Towel Head (naked) > Put leg up on bench, Towel groin and legs for 10 minutes > Talk to friend (while naked) > Get Dressed.
    Generally, it seems to be

Young Irish people; wrap sweaty self with towel, wash themselves, and dry themselves with sweat soaked towel.

Old people / foreigners who don't have catholic guilt; use towel to dry themselves with.

Oh, and it seems people have an issue with drying your balls with the hair dryer. Feck them; I'll dry myself how I see fit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Working with about 4000 female flight attendants, i would probably pay to watch them work naked :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

smurfjed wrote: »
    Working with about 4000 female flight attendants, i would probably pay to watch them work naked :)

Best answer so far :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I'd work turned inside out not to mind naked for an extra €20 an hour:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Id do it but i think there would need to be some new developments in personal protection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

Yep. I mainly work alone from my house though so if your planing on purchasing a Lau original I should warn you there's already a pretty big chance to I was naked, or eating, or on the phone, etc when I was doing it.

I'm very happy with my body so I'm happy to strip in a public work space too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I dunno if I'd want to work with others who'd take up this offer, I'd be afraid of skidmarks left around on seats.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Sonics2k wrote: »
    You get a raise.

The job could get real hard then. You'd have to make sure you don't cock up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

What the hell happens to older men in relation to changing rooms, people under the age of 50/60 seem to be able to go from

Work out gear > Shower > Towel Down > Dressed fairly easily.

Over that age it seems to be

Work out gear > Shower > Stand around naked for a while > Towel Head (naked) > Put leg up on bench, Towel groin and legs for 10 minutes > Talk to friend (while naked) > Get Dressed.

Not wanting to look at old mens junk doesn't make you a conservative prude, changing rooms are for changing not a nudist convention :mad:
    End Rant

1. Self Confidence

2. Not caring what others think

Both increase with age. Both explain the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I dunno if I'd want to work with others who'd take up this offer, I'd be afraid of skidmarks left around on seats.... :pac:
    A level of proven proficiency in wiping should be demonstrated first!!!

• Aglomerado wrote: »
    A level of proven proficiency in wiping should be demonstrated first!!!
    What do you suggest, white seat covers on chairs (that have an inverse incline making you slide off) in the reception! :eek:

Advertisement