Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DB errors, 503 Service unavailable etc

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Yay!! I couldn't even get logged in to complain until now!

Seems to be ok now though. Hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,780 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Heuston we have lift off

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭blade1

athtrasna wrote: »
    It's weird that they acknowledged reports to the Twitter account but never posted anything here about it?

They probably can't log in!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Boards hq are on the case, I'm sure they'll pop in here at some point that they're in the office.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hello folks, sorry about the lack of updates here but as a couple of astute people pointed out - we couldn't log in either :o, hence the updates on Twitter and Facebook and not here. As you may have noticed, everything is back to normal now.

I don't understand what happened myself but we'll post a more detailed answer than "It broke but now it's fixed" when we have that for you - probably not until tomorrow though. Thanks for all the reports and for your patience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,762 ✭✭✭✭muffler

All seems to be working well on my end now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

And now its playing up again with more 503 errors

• Registered Users Posts: 21,316 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Happening to me again, only the app is working for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

I'm still getting the 503 sometimes. Also the site is running quite slow, pages taking upwards of 20 secs to load, and sometimes not at all. I'm accessing the website from the Netherlands but that shouldn't really be an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

503 is back in town , Woop Woop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,611 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

503 errors here. Can't get anything to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭ALS

Happening again ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

On the bright side, at least it's a normal working day, unlike the weekend, so attention to it should be prompt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Spear wrote: »
    On the bright side, at least it's a normal working day, unlike the weekend, so attention to it should be prompt.

There's been no indication that they know what went wrong the first time around so why would it be any different this time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

I'm getting it to!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭blade1

DJMG92 wrote: »
    I'm getting it to!

You're getting it to what?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Can't log in to the site under windows and linux (tried IE, Firefox, Chrome & Epiphany): keep getting "too many redirects" error. Based in France. Searched for a solution on "google". Tried clearing cookies. Checked that they're stored for boards. Tried rebooting my router. Nothing worked. Bug from the site itself?
    Oh and tried from 3 different computers.

Was already connected from yesterday on this session...
    I came in here to "complain" last week.

I didn't come back to say the problem was solved in the middle of the afternoon last Monday. So I do it now :cool:.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement