Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

rsc pitch & putt

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Cill Chainnigh

What are the opening hours of the RSC Pitch & Putt course?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Was wondering myself. I just tried to ring the RSC to see but no answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Monday to Thursday first tee off time is 9am. Last tee off time is 7:15pm. Must close early on Fridays due to soccer matches. Saturday to Sunday first tee off time is 9:30 am and last tee off time is 2:15pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Still the same shíte on Saturdays & Sundays I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Thats crazy i was just asked by my son could i bring him golfing as he has an urge to give it a go so i said we would go pitch and putt starting off as iv never really played myself , i was coming on here to get advice on where to go midweek where it may not be too packed as we are only beginners... :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement