Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which online mock theory test is best?

• 12-04-2009 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭

Have the official CD but it decided to stop working 3 days before my test :mad: and im not wasting money on another one.

Also have the book, but i feel more comfortable practicing the test the way ill be doing it.

Just wondering if anyone knows of some good mock theory tests online?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭J_R

Hi,

From Theory Test Website
    Practice Test Now Available on Your Mobile Phone

A new Mobile Phone Practice Test Service is now available. To help candidates preparing for their car theory test 4 different practice theory tests can be downloaded on to your Mobile Phone for a fee. You can practice on real questions based on the Official Driver Theory Test question bank to see if you are ready to take the theory test. You can start and stop the test at any time, practice on questions that are used in the actual test, instantly be told if you have passed or failed, see what questions you got wrong and take the test again as many times as you like. This is a flexible and convenient way for candidates who have studied the Official Driver Theory Test Book and CD-ROM to see if they are ready to take and pass the car theory test. To access the service candidates simply Text PDTT1 or PDTT2 or PDTT3 or PDTT4 To 57800. Four different practice tests are available to download at a cost of € 5 per download.

Note that is the ONLY legal mock test facility

The other site is either guilty of copyright infringement or the questions/answers are not exactly the same as the official question bank

From an email received from Prometric (Company operating the Theory test in Ireland.

I can advise that we have an exclusive licence for the question bank, issued as a part of our contract with the Road Safety Authority to provide the driver theory test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 xxlazydogxx

J_R wrote: »
    Hi,

From Theory Test Website

Note that is the ONLY legal mock test facility

The other site is either guilty of copyright infringement or the questions/answers are not exactly the same as the official question bank

From an email received from Prometric (Company operating the Theory test in Ireland.

well u should HELP me!
    im after downloading the mobile theroy test on the phone and i cant download it

IT CHARGED ME OVER €7 and i got a text with a test that CANNOT be DOWNLOADED and now I CANT GET my MONEY back

WASTE of bloody money if u ask me !:mad::mad::mad:

i WANT my money back ( is there any way i can get it back ?????) i didnt even get to download the test never mind do it ( and it seemed to disappear from my phone )

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

This thread is almost 2 years old. Please don't drag up old threads.

This sounds more like a consumer issue rather than a learning to drive issue.

You can post a thread here asking what you need to do LINK.

Ring them, or get in touch some way and explain the problem would be the first thing to do imo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement