Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Wanted] Double room at start of october.

Options
  • 06-09-2001 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, Me and the Girlfriend are looking for a double room on a house/flat share, in central dublin.
    We are heading off to Egypt for October so(assuming we survive that) we will need it at the very end of september/october.

So what benifits will it bring to you? Im glad you asked that!
    Cheeper rent and bills of course.
    Great flat mates who arnt in your face 'couply' (i hope smile.gif )
    ill bring along my large tv, dvd and 5.1 surround sound system for your enjoyment.
    and my computer (but if your reading this than chances are you have one already)
    And loads of other stuff that would just cause you to have a fit with excitment at the thought of us living with you.

we are a professional couple and always pay our bills on time. Refrences and stuff are available on request as well. We are willing to pay up to £600

K, thats it, i think.

mail me at alan@spinsol.com

[This message has been edited by LittleFigment (edited 06-09-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LittleFigment:
    Great flat mates who arnt in your face 'couply' (i hope smile.gif
    ill bring along my large tv, dvd and 5.1 surround sound system for your enjoyment.
    </font>

As their current flatmate, I thought I'd just tell you all how sound they are: they're really very sound! smile.gif

The DVD and sound hardware exists, and he's got quite a collection of films...

Oh, and note the mail addr ... Alan is part of The Collective smile.gif

Now about this pint Alan...

Al.

[This message has been edited by Trojan (edited 06-09-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

bump!

ok, we are heading of somewhere around the world on monday. It was to be egypt but we would prefere not to be target practice for some itchy, triger happy, terrorist fingers.
    We are back at the end of the month and start searching for a place then. If you think you know of a place drop me an email.

and did i mention we are fun to live with? and dont smoke, but dont mind others...

ok,
    c ya all in a month.

Al

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement