Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bill Gates Conspiracy

• 14-08-2020 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Ok I’m hearing and seeing a lot of negative things about Bill Gates. Some of which now tbf after research I have found to be misinformation. Can anyone shed more light on the Gates vaccine strain that apparently paralysed 496000 children in India? And also the side effects of the hpv vaccines on girls in rural India in 2014? I just want to clarify that I am not part of the “scamdemic” train but, I’m just finding it difficult to educate myself on this man as it’s hard to know what is misinformation or not...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Not sure if this is any use to you.
    https://thelogicalindian.com/fact-check/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-covid-19-gates-foundation-21270

I think if a Bill Gates funded vaccine had paralysed nearly half a million kids, it might be on all the main news, so at a guess I'd say its balls.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,065 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mod: Moved to Conspiracy Theories.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The claim is that the Gates foundation tested a polio vaccine in India that caused paralysis. They didn't, the vaccine had been in use for decades and the numbers all made.

Scare mongering about the HPV vaccine has been going around for years. It's all rubbish pushed by morons who are anti-vax.

If you're in doubt about a topic, start with wikipedia and work from there. It's not perfect, but it's better than random blogs and websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Paddy223

seamus wrote: »
    The claim is that the Gates foundation tested a polio vaccine in India that caused paralysis. They didn't, the vaccine had been in use for decades and the numbers all made.

Scare mongering about the HPV vaccine has been going around for years. It's all rubbish pushed by morons who are anti-vax.

If you're in doubt about a topic, start with wikipedia and work from there. It's not perfect, but it's better than random blogs and websites.

So it was more less the same vaccine and strains before Gates even funded it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,102 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Paddy223 wrote: »
    So it was more less the same vaccine and strains before Gates even funded it?

Gates funded the widespread administration of the vaccine. he didnt fund the creation of the vaccine. It is no surprise that an anti-vaxxer like Robert kennedy jnr is behind the claim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I detest internet explorer, I do hold this man completely responsible for that piece of crap.
    However it seems this same man has devoted his life and wealth for the greater good of humanity, so I can forgive him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭Treppen

begbysback wrote: »
    I detest internet explorer, I do hold this man completely responsible for that piece of crap.
    However it seems this same man has devoted his life and wealth for the greater good of humanity, so I can forgive him.

It's Edge now and really it's the same as Google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Treppen wrote: »
    It's Edge now and really it's the same as Google.

Ok when I said “forgive”, maybe that was a little bit strong, let’s just say I’ve let it go, and you can keep your Edge mr Microsoft salesman.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Paddy223

Gates funded the widespread administration of the vaccine. he didnt fund the creation of the vaccine. It is no surprise that an anti-vaxxer like Robert kennedy jnr is behind the claim.

I get ya now! One article I came across claimed that Robert Kennedy’s granddaughter’s suspicious drowning was retaliation due to Robert Kennedy junior claims against Bill Gates. All very far fetched...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

https://www.snopes.com/collections/coronavirus-gates-foundation/

This site covers most or all of the conspiracies about Bill gates

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Thierry12

He might be a great guy and doing great things for the world, but this whole Dr Bill thing he has going on is bloody weird

Suddenly he's an epidemiologist and in charge of World Health Organisation

Does he even have medical qualifications?

His reddit interview was complete cringe

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus/comments/fksnbf/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

Man has lost his mind imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I get ya now! One article I came across claimed that Robert Kennedy’s granddaughter’s suspicious drowning was retaliation due to Robert Kennedy junior claims against Bill Gates. All very far fetched...

Oh god, sounds like you’re reading Q nonsense. This won’t end well.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Thierry12 wrote: »
    He might be a great guy and doing great things for the world, but this whole Dr Bill thing he has going on is bloody weird

Suddenly he's an epidemiologist and in charge of World Health Organisation

Does he even have medical qualifications?

Neither of these things is true. :confused:
    When has he claimed to have medical qualifications?

I'm not sure why you guys have to post things that you know aren't true.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,547 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

117312330_4510004742346547_5420438148136081663_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=jaJD4QBD49AAX8kQNgu&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b0ab6565119953263c2e17a8a908174c&oe=5F5C1091

• Closed Accounts Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Thierry12

King Mob wrote: »
    Neither of these things is true. :confused:
    When has he claimed to have medical qualifications?

I'm not sure why you guys have to post things that you know aren't true.

Why is he going around acting like he knows what's he talking about then?

Interview after interview

He's as medically qualified as I am

It's weird that's what it is

Because he's got a lot of medical advisors giving him accurate information.

But it's only weird because you've decided to take offense at his claims of expertise he never claimed.

It what way is it "weird"?
    Why do you believe he is saying these things? Or are you planning on keeping your accusations vague?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,747 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Strange opinion. He's not claiming to be a doctor, he's simply repeating what the experts and medical processionals are stating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

The mainstream news channels fawn all over him and keep asking him what should we do here.

Gates is a computer programmer, with a dubious past, is now telling everyone how they should act and behave in the current situation on TV.

Bill gates is a known liar, he lied to the New York Times, many times about his relationship with Epstein. Plus, the foundation claims to be non profit when in reality heavy tax breaks are provided to them and money pours into the foundation by way of their investments. Gates doubled his wealth since he founded the foundation, so its a media myth his given away his own money here to charities and poor countries. He moved his Microsoft shares/wealth to the foundation so they could not be taxed!

The mainstream news channels fawn all over him and keep asking him what should we do here.

Gates is a computer programmer, with a dubious past, is now telling everyone how they should act and behave in the current situation on TV.

Bill gates is a known liar, he lied to the New York Times, many times about his relationship with Epstein. Plus, the foundation claims to be non profit when in reality heavy tax breaks are provided to them and money pours into the foundation by way of their investments. Gates doubled his wealth since he founded the foundation, so its a media myth his given away his own money here to charities and poor countries. He moved his Microsoft shares/wealth to the foundation so they could not be taxed!

So therefore he's part of a satantic plot to mircochip people as predicted in the bible...

Seen plenty of interviews with him, never noticed it. Strange opinion to have.

Gates was the head of one of the largest companies in the world, he doesn't have a dubious past, and as for "telling people how to behave", that's just another bizarre personal viewpoint.

He's a philanthropist who has a passion for helping the poorest people in the world. For some reason he drives conspiracy theorists and fringe thinkers nuts. The issue is not actually Bill Gates, the issue is the mentality of these people. And for whatever reason they have made him a target of their paranoid and delusional thinking

• Advertisement

his wealth is microsoft stock in the main. microsofts stock price has increased fourfold in the last 4 years so it is no surprise that his wealth has doubled.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Seen plenty of interviews with him, never noticed it. Strange opinion to have.

Gates was the head of one of the largest companies in the world, he doesn't have a dubious past, and as for "telling people how to behave", that's just another bizarre personal viewpoint.

He's a philanthropist who has a passion for helping the poorest people in the world. For some reason he drives conspiracy theorists and fringe thinkers nuts. The issue is not actually Bill Gates, the issue is the mentality of these people. And for whatever reason they have made him a target of their paranoid and delusional thinking

Normal people don't party with child rapists, and Gates had a relationship with Epstein since the 90s. He got caught lying again and New York Times investigators exposed him in their article.

Gates denied a friendship. Epstein first conviction 2007 and Times noticed Gates never broke off the relationship.
    Mr. Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, whose $100 billion-plus fortune has endowed the world’s largest charitable organization, has done his best to minimize his connections to Mr. Epstein. “I didn’t have any business relationship or friendship with him,” he told The Wall Street Journal last month.

The bull**** was exposed.
    In fact, beginning in 2011, Mr. Gates met with Mr. Epstein on numerous occasions — including at least three times at Mr. Epstein’s palatial Manhattan townhouse, and at least once staying late into the night, according to interviews with more than a dozen people familiar with the relationship, as well as documents reviewed by The New York Times.

Employees of Mr. Gates’s foundation also paid multiple visits to Mr. Epstein’s mansion. And Mr. Epstein spoke with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and JPMorgan Chase about a proposed multibillion-dollar charitable fund — an arrangement that had the potential to generate enormous fees for Mr. Epstein.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Normal people don't party with child rapists

Epstein was very well connected in a business sense and many people knew him and used him for those business ends. Even after the allegations/case many people might not have taken that seriously, why? because many famous people have been in hot-water over under-age sex allegations or links. It's only later, years later, that we learnt (and are still learning) the full extent and severity of Epstein's case

After Elvis Presley was with a 14 yr old Priscilla, technically he was a sex offender. It doesn't mean that anyone who willingly met him after that somehow supported that type of activity or can be tainted with guilt by association

Yet that's precisely what you do with Gates.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Epstein was very well connected in a business sense and many people knew him and used him for those business ends. Even after the allegations/case many people might not have taken that seriously, why? because many famous people have been in hot-water over under-age sex allegations or links. It's only later, years later, that we learnt (and are still learning) the full extent and severity of Epstein's case

After Elvis Presley was with a 14 yr old Priscilla, technically he was a sex offender. It doesn't mean that anyone who willingly met him after that somehow supported that type of activity or can be tainted with guilt by association

Yet that's precisely what you do with Gates.

You don't stay overnight in other homes unless you are friendly and get on well with the owner. Gates has never addressed the allegations, his denied them, having a friendship, His pretending he never could have seen women in Epstein house ever!

Prince Andrew denies all allegations, and yet that car crash interview, showed everyone he is 100 percent lying. Gates is just smart enough not to be quizzed on camera.

Elvis as far as we know was not trafficking and pimping young children to other men. Elvis should have waited till she got older and more mature, before starting a relationship, but i don't view Elvis love for her despite her age as same thing what Epstein was doing. There was no love shown by Epstein here, this was abuse, paying kids money, to do sexual things for him.

You don't stay overnight in other homes unless you are friendly and get on well with the owner. Gates has never addressed the allegations, his denied them, having a friendship, His pretending he never could have seen women in Epstein house ever!

I've known dozens of people in my life whom I was not friends with nor do I have a formal business arrangement with. I've even stayed in their houses.

The article you are basing everything off has claimed he met Epstein 3 times. Indeed, but it doesn't mean they were friends nor had a formal business relationship.

what is the actual conspiracy here? it seems to have been reduced to "CS2 doesnt like him"

what is the actual conspiracy here?

Definitely seems to be a common theme for this to go unanswered or kept vague

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

begbysback wrote: »

Giving up his wealth for the greater good was about the only thing he could have done to make me forget the pain of fixing ie only bugs!

'built for internet explorer' aaarrrgh

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭nannerbenahs

Ok I’m hearing and seeing a lot of negative things about Bill Gates. Some of which now tbf after research I have found to be misinformation. Can anyone shed more light on the Gates vaccine strain that apparently paralysed 496000 children in India? And also the side effects of the hpv vaccines on girls in rural India in 2014? I just want to clarify that I am not part of the “scamdemic” train but, I’m just finding it difficult to educate myself on this man as it’s hard to know what is misinformation or not...
    Check out the Corbett Report 4 part documentary on Gates, released a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement

Check out the Corbett Report 4 part documentary on Gates, released a few weeks ago.

He's a full on 5G, chemtrails, 911 whackjob

Advertisement