Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trying to cleanup up disk

• 23-02-2014 4:45am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 272 ✭✭

I have a friend's laptop that is as slow as molasses. I checked the properties of the c: drive and it's just about full. But where can I find stuff to delete. In her users directory she has a music folder with about 300 songs that only amounts 10 about a Gb. Also in the installed programs it show 61 items with a total of 1.3Gb.....though there's a load of crap in there I'm sure she doesn't need like Canon photo-this and Canon print-that. Any between these two possible causes of stuff being on the hdd it only accounts for about 3 Gb. Her 100 Gb disk is full. Where's all that stuff and how do I find it to get rid of it?

Comments

Advertisement