Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,995 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Back tonight in the US. Look forward to seeing how they deal with you know what...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

I dont know how I am going to cope. any idea where and when its back here?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

January is the usual pick up by FX here.

Some of the online reaction a few months back was a little odd. Some people saying they'd watch the first two episodes and then ditch it, or only watch after 11.03. Some fans are strange.

that's just mad. you mean they would stop watching just because Ziva left? thats just silly.

I cannot wait! need to see if S9 and 10 are out on dvd yet.

• Advertisement

They're slow with region 2 releases if wiki is accurate.

There's talk of NCIS: New Orleans as a new spin off. NCIS: Treme?

They're slow with region 2 releases if wiki is accurate.

There's talk of NCIS: New Orleans as a new spin off. NCIS: Treme?

god no, enough with the spin offs. thats just a way for studios to make a quick buck. leave well enough alone I say.

Solid enough opener for season 11.
    Didn't care for SECNAV, really. Don't miss Ziva too much. Good fun between Gibbs and Fornell as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

checked it there
    20.2m views in the US
    Thats good goin

Indeed. A pity they can't spend a few more quid on visual effects (not a big criticism).

• Advertisement

Sigh :'( ..................... That's all

11.02 As an episode, I liked it more than the season opener. They didn't oversell the Tony/Ziva scenes (she seemed rather contemplative) and her departure was pretty straightforward. It'll be interesting to see the dynamic from next week. Gibbs didn't know Captain Kirk? Tut tut. :pac:

Yea, i do agree it was better than the opener, I lol'd when Fornel was shot in the @$$ :-P
    Is there any gossip on tote's replacement?

Im with Gibbs here, Who is William Shattner? ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

"you shot me in the ass" had me laughing

Lightweight enough episode this week.

Yep have to agree there.
    Was a bit of a soap opera with the story TBH.
    Wonder if they will replace Ziva any time soon

For me its definitely Margaret Allison Hart.

ncis225.jpg

Shes a defense attorney who often represents clients that cross NCIS's path.
    Every time I see her I get that "OMG would she ever get another day job feeling".
    No disrespect to Rena Sofer, shes doing an excellent job if she can get under someones skin like that.

Yeah, she always calls him Mr., rather than Agent Gibbs. Not someone you'd want to mess with legally.

Better episode this week. Tugged on the heartstrings, and was Gibbs-centric, plus good to see Susan again.

Deffo Gibbs-centric.
    Startin to miss Ziva I must say, or id-least a main female figure aside from Abby.

• Advertisement

Yeah. I'm far from the biggest Ziva fan, but another voice was missing this week. Temps don't fill the void, not that they're meant to.

Very Tony centred episode this week. Fun to see him in Baltimore again. Hope he can move on.

Yea did enjoy it, was one of the better episodes this season.
    I know I said before that we need a new woman, but your one in this episode was fair annoying, Director Shepherd Annoying :-(

McGee's girlfriend? I didn't mind her...
    But you're right, the show is missing a female voice. Not just for the sake of it, the team is missing an additional full time investigatory arm. We know one is coming at some point, not worried.

Eco terrorist type was fairly annoying.
    Good to see Agent Borin again even though she was solely there to smack down the idea that she'd replace Ziva. They'll get there.

Yeah agreed, the whole eco thing didn't really fit with the navy thing.
    I'm sorry but every time I see Borin I think it's just another Law and Order SVU episode :-(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Emily Wickersham has been promoted to series regular

Are you watching, Liz?

Are you watching, Liz?

Only the first 2 so far which was disappointing imo

• Advertisement

predictable episode this week, Still miss the female factor, good seeing Jack again.

Advertisement