Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nuig Iv

Options
  • 12-12-2006 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hi all

We've said this in a previous thread but we don't know if everyone (anyone?!?) saw it.

The only date we can get in the NUIG hall for an IV is the 25th of March. This is a SUNDAY. We have booked the hall but can we have a show of hands (or posts) from the colleges that reckon they can go, keeping in mind that its a SUNDAY!

Much obliged

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭doogle deegan

There is IAAA squad training that day. Generally nothing on the IAAA calander is alowded to be on the same day as training sessions

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Would many who shoot in the IVs be at the squad session? Not trying to be an ar$eh01e here, its just proving difficult for us to get a day in the hall due to college politics, exams, graduations and the hall being rented to external parties instead of letting us (the students!) use it. :(

Ye, I know its a pain in the ass to get the date. But there will we a few of us from differnet colleges at the training. I know a few from DIT, UL and possibly others.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭toxof

The people who are on the A/B Squad who will be at the Hans training will be..
    Sarah Deegan - UL
    Harry Lister - DIT
    Nial Doyle - DIT
    David Kenifick - DIT
    Gavin Dunne - Carlow
    Mikhail Sogrin - UCD

I think there may be a few more who were invited but at this stage I'm not sure.

If it does go ahead then DIT might find it hard to win!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭quigo

DIT have four archers who will be at the squad session.

• Advertisement

On a side not, Noel do you have any of the details for training this weekend? I.E. where? Time?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭quigo

They are on in Cork I believe.

I have heard some were going to be Cork and Sunday might be Dublin. But I am not sure. Just want to make sure so I dont end up on the wrong side of the country
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ruiner

Saturday is Cork and Sunday is squad training in Roadstone on the Naas rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭thesage

Is it still on 25th?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Yup, far as I know.

Advertisement