Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid 21

Comments

King Mob wrote: »
    And yet, you are peddling the same silly conspiracy theories that where being peddled back then.

So in 10 years and none of your predictions have panned out and there's a different pandemic or similar crisis, will you be claiming the same stuff again?

They're already starting to pan out. Gates RNA vaxxes incoming. Vax passports and restrictions if non-compliance. Micheal Martin confirmed in Sunday Independent (on orders from EU, obviously).

Will you be getting the annual vaccines, King Mob?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

They're already starting to pan out. Gates RNA vaxxes incoming. Vax passports and restrictions if non-compliance. Micheal Martin confirmed in Sunday Independent (on orders from EU, obviously).
    Yea, they said that about swine flu too.
    Will you be saying that next time around or will you ahve realised how ridiculous all this stuff is when you've grown up a bit more?
    Will you be getting the annual vaccines, King Mob?
    Yea. Why wouldn't I get them when recommended to?

Cause some anonymous person on the internet who thinks it's a big giant global conspiracy by evil secret satanists who are planning to put microchips in us told me not to?

That's a very silly reason to ignore medical advice.

Yea. Why wouldn't I get them when recommended to?

Cause some anonymous person on the internet who thinks it's a big giant global conspiracy by evil secret satanists who are planning to put microchips in us told me not to?

That's a very silly reason to ignore medical advice.

You're honestly going to sign up for 2-4 experimental RNA vaxxes per year, because big pharma/government (nothing to do with money) told you to? For a virus that has a 0.1% (being generous) chance of killing you?
    Well, I have a bridge to sell you... :pac:

You do realize this "technology" modifies your DNA, right? Moderna was formed specifically on this idea. Hint is in the name: MOD(ify)RNA. They've also never had a medicine or vax used in humans.

There's many many people and Doctors advising caution with all of this. But you know that already, even if you don't look at anything outside of mainstream news.

Anyway, from one anonymous internet poster to another, I hope it works out for you. Genuinely. Godspeed, King Mob; long live The King :pac:

You're honestly going to sign up for 2-4 experimental RNA vaxxes per year, because big pharma/government (nothing to do with money) told you to? For a virus that has a 0.1% (being generous) chance of killing you?
    Well, I have a bridge to sell you... :pac:
    I don't believe you because you subscribe to many odd and illogical conspiracy theories, so I don't think you are providing good or reliable information.
    And considering your next claim is also a lie...
    You do realize this "technology" modifies your DNA, right? Moderna was formed specifically on this idea. Hint is in the name: MOD(ify)RNA. They've also never had a medicine or vax used in humans.
    This is a lie.
    Also, RNA is not DNA.
    This is another good reason to not believe your medical claims.
    There's many many people and Doctors advising caution with all of this. But you know that already, even if you don't look at anything outside of mainstream news.
    But there's many more doctors who don't subscribe to your silly satanic conspiracy idea.
    I think I'll trust them, thanks.

I don't believe you because you subscribe to many odd and illogical conspiracy theories, so I don't think you are providing good or reliable information.
    And considering your next claim is also a lie...

You lads really don't do any research. Which is especially shocking considering you're willing to get this. Scientist behind Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine says he "couldn’t rule out that Covid-19 jabs would need to be “topped up” annually". That'll be two jabs for you per year, so, Mob. So I was correct. I'll go a step further and say it'll eventually become every six months. Its been mentioned elsewhere as a possibility. Nothing to do with doubling profits, of course ;)
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/12/scientist-behind-biontech-pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-says-it-can-end-pandemic?fbclid=IwAR1WjTaFyc1BlqRdXbIQ4niK0goxvLhQ_aPC48udR83TouE3vol6cQ-oRts

Forget the depopulation theory for a second. At the very least, you're signing up for a new experimental vaccine, annually. No Doctors can definitively tell you it's safe long term as it's never been used before in humans. They told people ten years ago Pandremix was safe, too. Why are they correct this time? :pac:

Re: depopulation; apart from Bill talking about depopulation a few times, I'm just gonna leave this video here for you. Don't start crying about the source. It's all fact. Whether you think there's anything in it or not, is another story. Probably nothing, knowing you :pac:
    Watch before removed, anyway:

https://youtu.be/T9Mtzw6S3yM

You're a brave man, Mob ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You lads really don't do any research.

You haven't answered my questions and looking at conspiracy sites is not "research".

Please specify what your conspiracy is and stop trying to mask it by being vague and obtuse.

You lads really don't do any research. Which is especially shocking considering you're willing to get this.
    Again, you're claiming all this stuff, but it's not at all convincing.

You believe in a very childish and silly conspiracy theory involving a global satanist New world order who are thing to depopulate the world.

You aren't basing your beliefs on good information or rational thinking.

On top of that, you've told a bald faced lie.

I don't believe anything you're saying. No rational person would.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

You lads really don't do any research. Which is especially shocking considering you're willing to get this. Scientist behind Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine says he "couldn’t rule out that Covid-19 jabs would need to be “topped up” annually". That'll be two jabs for you per year, so, Mob. So I was correct. I'll go a step further and say it'll eventually become every six months. Its been mentioned elsewhere as a possibility. Nothing to do with doubling profits, of course ;)
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/12/scientist-behind-biontech-pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-says-it-can-end-pandemic?fbclid=IwAR1WjTaFyc1BlqRdXbIQ4niK0goxvLhQ_aPC48udR83TouE3vol6cQ-oRts

Forget the depopulation theory for a second. At the very least, you're signing up for a new experimental vaccine, annually. No Doctors can definitively tell you it's safe long term as it's never been used before in humans. They told people ten years ago Pandremix was safe, too. Why are they correct this time? :pac:

Re: depopulation; apart from Bill talking about depopulation a few times, I'm just gonna leave this video here for you. Don't start crying about the source. It's all fact. Whether you think there's anything in it or not, is another story. Probably nothing, knowing you :pac:
    Watch before removed, anyway:

https://youtu.be/T9Mtzw6S3yM

"BILL GATES, NAZI TIES, THEY WANT YOU DEAD!"

lol

The links to Gates and the Nazis are the most cobbled together tenuous links you'll ever see. Like something from a parody.

IBM built tech for the Nazis. Bill Gates partnered with IBM 40 years later so...... Bill Gates is continuing the Nazis work. Bill Gates is involved in a new holocaust. Thats the gist of the video.

Standard brainwashed stuff. "Must watch", Please share" and now I see "Watch before removed". Its been up since April! :eek:

All these grifters seem to use the same music in their videos aswell. Fast paced stuff and lots of quick shabby editing.

Again, you're claiming all this stuff, but it's not at all convincing.

You believe in a very childish and silly conspiracy theory involving a global satanist New world order who are thing to depopulate the world.

You aren't basing your beliefs on good information or rational thinking.

On top of that, you've told a bald faced lie.

I don't believe anything you're saying. No rational person would.

I literally just linked you to an interview with the creator of your vaccine saying it's likely going to be annual, lol. Its already been confirmed double dose. If you don't believe him, I can't help you. Is he lying, too? :pac:

You're a strange one, man. Just keep repeating the same denial stuff over and over, regardless of what's put in front of you. I just proved your friend wrong on a few things and he's gone quiet. Whereas you just keep going. Not my problem.

Anyway, you go get your vaccines. Wouldn't want you catching that deadly 'rona :pac:

We'll leave it there; best of luck.

I reckon if there does end up being a covid 21 that could be what starts king mob to start questioning the main stream media narrative..

Come back to this forum in 12 months time and he'll be starting threads going

'911 was in fact an inside job lads..do your own research'

• Advertisement

I literally just linked you to an interview with the creator of your vaccine saying it's likely going to be annual, lol. Its already been confirmed double dose. If you don't believe him, I can't help you. Is he lying, too? :pac:
    Again, you are claiming things, but you can't explain them with any depth.
    You are claiming these things in defense of a global depopulation conspiracy theory you've found on the internet.

And the fact remains that you lied and claimed the vaccine would alter your DNA.
    That was a baldfaced lie.

You have zero credibility.
    You're a strange one, man. Just keep repeating the same denial stuff over and over, regardless of what's put in front of you. I just proved your friend wrong on a few things and he's gone quiet. Whereas you just keep going. Not my problem.

Anyway, you go get your vaccines. Wouldn't want you catching that deadly 'rona :pac:

We'll leave it there; best of luck.
    You asked me if I was going to get the vaccine.
    I'm just pointing out why I'm not concerned.

I don't believe random conspiracy nonsense and lies told to me by random people on the internet.
    I don't understand why you expect people to do this and reject advice given to them by their doctors.
    it's very bizzare.

I reckon if there does end up being a covid 21 that could be what starts king mob to start questioning the main stream media narrative..

:confused:
    Why would it?

Most likely it will be you conspiracy guys back again claiming the same stuff and how the new world order is still just around the corner. All while forgetting the failed predictions made in this thread.
    And in the threads about swine flu...
    And the ones about SARS...
    And the ones about bird flu...

Hahaha. I honestly still think he'd be like "this is all just silly nonsense. Covid-21 came along naturally. We need to get chipped 'cause the government and RTE said it's best for safety. Keep wearing your mask as well 'cause Bill Gates said so. Even though there's yet a single picture of him wearing one himself. No conspiracy here" :pac:

:confused:
    Why would it?

Most likely it will be you conspiracy guys back again claiming the same stuff and how the new world order is still just around the corner. All while forgetting the failed predictions made in this thread.
    And in the threads about swine flu...
    And the ones about SARS...
    And the ones about bird flu...

Remember, we've been waiting for the NWO to take over for 100 years. The Freemasons for 200 years. And the Deep State for 400 years.

In early 2020, the military were supposed to have rolled into all major cities and imposed martial law by now. Remember that? Anyone who thought otherwise was a naive sheep or whatever.

Oh that was just a practice run. The real one is coming soon....

The Nal wrote: »
    Remember, we've been waiting for the NWO to take over for 100 years. The Freemasons for 200 years. And the Deep State for 400 years.

In early 2020, the military were supposed to have rolled into all major cities and imposed martial law by now. Remember that? Anyone who thought otherwise was a naive sheep or whatever.

But nah, it will definitely will be this Covid 21 which is apparently coming next year.
    This pandemic was just the final test run.

Definitely just around the corner this time. For real.

Which is why I'm sure the lads on the thread are stocking up to live in their bunkers or at least join the underground rebellion.

Covid-21 came along naturally.

You have never properly explained what this is. You are constantly avoiding questions on the subject.
    We need to get chipped 'cause the government and RTE said it's best for safety.

Who will be microchipped, when and how? Be specific.

We've been hearing these conspiracies for over a decade. Why are your suggestions as deliberately vague and nonsensical as those do you think?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You have never properly explained what this is. You are constantly avoiding questions on the subject.

Who will be microchipped, when and how? Be specific.

We've been hearing these conspiracies for over a decade. Why are your suggestions as deliberately vague and nonsensical as those do you think?
    They are being vague on purpose.
    It's also why they won't give solid dates or time frames for anything.

If you keep things vague and nebulous you can keep moving the goalposts and you don't have to face the possibility that you were wrong.

The Nal wrote: »

You're on level 5 Lockdown, not allowed 5km outside your town, wearing a mask around the place, keeping physical distance from other people, and now your government is telling you who can come to your house at Christmas :rolleyes: All for that deadly 'rona that might give you a case of the sniffles :pac:

So, steady on for now; let's see how this thing continues to unfold.

You're on level 5 Lockdown, not allowed 5km outside your town, wearing a mask around the place, keeping physical distance from other people, and now your government is telling you who can come to your house at Christmas :rolleyes: All for that deadly 'rona that might give you a case of the sniffles :pac:

So, steady on for now; let's see how this thing continues to unfold.
    So in conspiracy world, is the idea that they aren't going to lift these restrictions?

So in conspiracy world, is the idea that they aren't going to lift these restrictions?

They were never lifting them, then they did in the summer (for reasons unknown)

• Advertisement

"It'll be a few weeks to flatten the curve" they said...

How's the temperature, frogs?

It's not a case of the "sniffles", it's a global pandemic, it's threatening to overwhelm hospital services. The above measures are needed to mitigate that from happening. Governments can borrow money to cover the economic shortfall, but people dying because hospitals are full is completely unacceptable

In order to curb the recent high rises, we have to enforce mask-wearing, we have to use restrictions to stop the virus spreading - and these have to be ramped up as the virus cases rise. They are (as we've seen) relaxed when the virus starts to drop. Unfortunately relaxing the rules has meant (many) places have experienced surges (2nd wave, 3rd wave)

Is there any part of that you don't understand? Because seriously it's coming across like you don't grasp it at all.

It's not a case of the "sniffles", it's a global pandemic, it's threatening to overwhelm hospital services. The above measures are needed to mitigate that from happening. Governments can borrow money to cover the economic shortfall, but people dying because hospitals are full is completely unacceptable

In order to curb the recent high rises, we have to enforce mask-wearing, we have to use restrictions to stop the virus spreading - and these have to be ramped up as the virus cases rise. They are (as we've seen) relaxed when the virus starts to drop. Unfortunately relaxing the rules has meant (many) places have experienced surges (2nd wave, 3rd wave)

Is there any part of that you don't understand? Because seriously it's coming across like you don't grasp it at all.

Of course I understand it. I don’t accept it, though. It’s already been proven in the States that Doctors were incentivised to record deaths as Covid, whether it was the actual cause of death or not. I’ve heard many similar stories from elsewhere, too. On top of this, the testing is notoriously unreliable. They can create whatever numbers they like. The death numbers are low, and even then, they’re inflated. Kneecapping the economy and all of the other restrictive measures are not justified and will cause more lives in the long run than Covid-19 ever will. The average age of people dying from Covid is the average age of people dying anyway. People’s treatments and hospital visits were postponed/delayed/cancelled for this crap. People with far more dangerous diseases like cancer.

The whole thing stinks, and a lot of people are wise to it now. Hence half of the country is ignoring the new restrictions. They realise this. I’ve talked to so many people in person who thankfully realise they’re not being told the full truth about what’s going on. The next 6-12 months is where it’ll get really interesting.

Anyone happy to sit on the dole indefinitely during all of this is a loser. Same for people calling for more restrictions or encouraging their prolonging. They, and the country, will pay a price for it down the line. There’s no such thing as free money, lads.

it's a global pandemic

Again regurgitating what governments and mainstream media tell you. Same thing with the climate change "emergency" nonsense. The UN etc have been "warning" us about it since last century. Guess what? Everything is still fine. Do you ever walk outside your house and think "damn, that climate change; it can't go on like this". No, you don't. It's just an excuse to tax us more and impose further restrictions. The people who push these decisions down are the very people who leave massive carbon footprints themselves. It's a political tool, just like Covid.

Stop being so naive and believing everything they tell you without question.

Of course I understand it. I don’t accept it, though.

You clearly can't grasp it if you are spouting these ridiculous conspiracy theories and disinformation and making comments like the below.
    People with far more dangerous diseases like cancer.

Are going to die when hospitals are full. We've already had European capitals experiencing near full capacity. You seem to be completely detached from reality and sourcing your "news" from quack sites considering all the nonsense you keep injecting in this thread.

I'll ask again, what is your conspiracy? detail it properly.

Again regurgitating what governments and mainstream media tell you. Same thing with the climate change "emergency" nonsense.

And of course you're a climate change denier.

There's two types of conspiracy theorists, those who actually believe their conspiracy theories and those who spout conspiracies they actually know are false, but do it anyway, requiring a stunning level of personal dishonesty.

The fact that you keep acting obtuse and evasive and not detailing your conspiracy puts you firmly in the latter camp.

regurgitating what governments and mainstream media tell you
    Stop being so naive and believing everything they tell you without question.
    The whole thing stinks

Bingo again.

And of course you're a climate change denier.

There's two types of conspiracy theorists, those who actually believe their conspiracy theories and those who spout conspiracies they actually know are false, but do it anyway, requiring a stunning level of personal dishonesty.

Why would you say I don't believe that climate change is a hoax? Even if it was true, Ireland's impact would be absolutely negligible. Forget about it, DohnJoe; leave the scamming to Al Gore :pac:
    The fact that you keep acting obtuse and evasive and not detailing your conspiracy puts you firmly in the latter camp.

I have already laid this out earlier in the thread. I told you this before; you seem to either suffer from goldfish memory, or just don't/cannot read posts properly. It's not my job to repeat stuff to you every few days.

I have already laid this out earlier in the thread.

Nope I haven't come across anything resembling a conspiracy theory, what's the post number or provide the conspiracy

Don't worry, this isn't our first rodeo, we know all the evasion and deflection techniques :)

• Advertisement

Nope I haven't come across anything resembling a conspiracy theory, what's the post number or provide the conspiracy

Don't worry, this isn't our first rodeo, we know all the evasion and deflection techniques :)

It's post 20 of this thread:

"Theory says mass depopulation is the eventual end-goal. Achieved through sterilisation elements in vaxxes and introduction of various diseases over time. Also utilising the populace for various DNA/RNA experiments over time through aforementioned annual RNA injections (Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca are all funded by Gates Foundation and RNA based).

Remaining survivors will be fully chipped and tracked, completely subservient to elite overlords/one world government."

Like I said, goldfish memory or inability to read posts properly :pac:

Advertisement