Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good quality replacement replica 1917 Service Medal with Comrac bar

• 12-09-2020 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,953 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I have searched this forum but the last mention of replicas was years ago.

Looking for two replica 1917 Irish Service medal with Comrac bar for my mother and aunt. Their father's was stolen years ago.

They will know they are replicas but I'm just looking for good quality ones to go with some images/scans I have found on the military archives website. I have seen some on ebay which look very poor quality. Have seen some on done deal. Was wondering if anyone can recommend

Was hoping to have something by November.

Thanks for your help, all.

Comments

Advertisement