Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

mike tyson v roy jones jr sat 28th nov free to air

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,584 ✭✭✭✭walshb

It will be two old men looking like two old men in a choreographed spar..

30 euro...

Wtf!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭megadodge

I won't be touching this with a bargepole.

Anybody who pays for this and complains afterwards is an idiot!

It's very, very important that people do NOT buy this, cos if it bombs, maybe finally the message that these type of freak shows should not be made might sink in somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,499 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Are the following true? Not allowed to go for a knockout? Any cut finishes the fight?

If that's the case it's a complete joke.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Are the following true? Not allowed to go for a knockout? Any cut finishes the fight?

If that's the case it's a complete joke.

It's a complete joke, period!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Is there a charity element to this "show" at this stage or is it two ex legends trying to line their pockets?

• Advertisement

Is there a charity element to this "show" at this stage or is it two ex legends trying to line their pockets?

Lining their pockets, but some charity thrown in for the pretense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭ebbsy

I would say the ref will be under instructions to stop the fight at the first smell of danger.

The age of the 2 fighters and the possibility of legal action will ensure this lasts a few minutes at best.

ebbsy wrote: »
    I would say the ref will be under instructions to stop the fight at the first smell of danger.

The age of the 2 fighters and the possibility of legal action will ensure this lasts a few minutes at best.

Yes, but there is quite the chance that both are going to stage this, so that there is a very low risk of them being hurt badly....pulling shots, hitting arms n all that.....a jokshop!

walshb wrote: »
    Yes, but there is quite the chance that both are going to stage this, so that there is a very low risk of them being hurt badly....pulling shots, hitting arms n all that.....a jokshop!

If it was a €10 and it included the Dubois fight I would chance my arm.

I heard its $50 in the USA....the streams will be at breaking point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

If your not a sky or BT customer can you still order the fight and watch it on a PC and cast it to your TV?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Tyson has already guaranteed himself over 10 million for this the ppv is selling well in usa and other countries.

Fight is free if you can put your dish on 7.e

Pure circus

I watched Tysons early knockouts today.

Made me forget about tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

Weigh in in a few mins live stream

https://youtu.be/wxNkFOolK9c

Edit:
    Weigh in over

Jones 210
    Tyson 220

• Registered Users Posts: 20,520 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Seems like Mikes was in far better shape about a month or so ago,USADA must have came calling

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

Seems like Mikes was in far better shape about a month or so ago,USADA must have came calling

Both looked old and fat as you would expect at their age. I thought Jones looked in poor shape.

It's sad to see this event taking place and I'm not sure of the real reason behind it.

I just hope neither get hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭gypsy79

Probably simply explained that he cant edit live video

I hope Nate Robinson batters that Jake Paul tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bewareofthedog

It's sad to see this event taking place and I'm not sure of the real reason behind it.

Money with a pinch of ego

• Registered Users Posts: 32,977 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I just hope neither get hurt.

Boxing is a lot closer to WWE these days than when these 2 were in their prime.

gonzalez v vazquez first bout,currently in rd4 of 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

This is gas
    Mario Lopez presenting. Snoop dog lined up to perform among others. Israel adasanyea and sugar ray in the booth. The badou jack fight might be a good one.
    Screw it. Going to have a few beers and enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

This is gas
    Mario Lopez presenting. Snoop dog lined up to perform among others. Israel adasanyea and sugar ray in the booth. The badou jack fight might be a good one.
    Screw it. Going to have a few beers and enjoy it

20 years ago maybe I’d stay up to watch this, was amusing to see Lopez hosting the event.

Did you hear one of the commentators say “f**k it, I hope it’s a draw” at the end of the Vazquez fight?

Drumpot wrote: »
    20 years ago maybe I’d stay up to watch this, was amusing to see Lopez hosting the event.

Did you hear one of the commentators say “f**k it, I hope it’s a draw” at the end of the Vazquez fight?

Jesus no. Just turned it on

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Slanty

My god these ads 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Wouldn't mind watching this (hint hint)
    If someone could tell me how (hint hint) I would be grateful lol

the black brother rapper taught he would never STFU,then he pulled a spliff.hopefully hes gone back to the ghetto :D

bassy wrote: »
    the black brother rapper taught he would never STFU,then he pulled a spliff.hopefully hes gone back to the ghetto :D

Wiz smoking trees

Great fight here in fairness

breaking news ricky fatton wants to fight the winner.

• Advertisement

Wiz smoking trees

simon cowell is looking for he,s numba brother :D

Advertisement