Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Could Trump be being slowly assassinated by covid?

• 05-10-2020 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭

Is it possible that Donal Trump is being or will be assassinated before the election to prevent a loss by the Republicans. Could a certain clique or 'deep state' be in favour of such an action? Who could suspect if he dies from covid undergoing experimental medical treatment.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 40,969 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

The lizard people of course

MAGA suckers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

saabsaab wrote: »
    Is it possible that Donal Trump is being or will be assassinated before the election to prevent a loss by the Republicans. Could a certain clique or 'deep state' be in favour of such an action? Who could suspect if he dies from covid undergoing experimental medical treatment.
    I thought the going theory among conspiracy theorists was that Corona virus wasn't that fatal?

If they wanted to assassinate him why not just have a "leftist" do it and use that as a further excuse to control stuff?
    Or have it be a fake Qanon person to help discredit that movement?

Seems like doing it with Corona virus is a pretty weird and ineffective way to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭saabsaab

King Mob wrote: »
    I thought the going theory among conspiracy theorists was that Corona virus wasn't that fatal?

If they wanted to assassinate him why not just have a "leftist" do it and use that as a further excuse to control stuff?
    Or have it be a fake Qanon person to help discredit that movement?

Seems like doing it with Corona virus is a pretty weird and ineffective way to do it.

the virus might be helped?

the virus might be helped?

But that wouldn't make much sense though given we're being told by conspiracy theorists that the virus doesn't kill many people.

Why would the shadowy deep state of they kill him by such a suspicious method that would only fuel more conspiracy theories about them?

But that wouldn't make much sense though given we're being told by conspiracy theorists that the virus doesn't kill many people.

Why would the shadowy deep state of they kill him by such a suspicious method that would only fuel more conspiracy theories about them?

That's the point no one would suspect as it would be a 'natural' death. Over 70 overweight etc.

• Advertisement

That's the point no one would suspect as it would be a 'natural' death. Over 70 overweight etc.
    But people would suspect, as Trump et al. has been saying he is perfectly healthy. And on top of that, conspiracy theorists still say the virus is mostly harmless.

And on top of that, you're just assuming no conspiracy theorists would leap to the notion that he was assassinated? That's way too much of a stretch I'm afraid.

If they wanted to assassinate him, it would be far easier and more beneficial to do it another way.
    I'm also not sure why they would go the bother of having him killed at all, why not just have him win the election via rigging it?

But people would suspect, as Trump et al. has been saying he is perfectly healthy. And on top of that, conspiracy theorists still say the virus is mostly harmless.

And on top of that, you're just assuming no conspiracy theorists would leap to the notion that he was assassinated? That's way too much of a stretch I'm afraid.

If they wanted to assassinate him, it would be far easier and more beneficial to do it another way.
    I'm also not sure why they would go the bother of having him killed at all, why not just have him win the election via rigging it?

Well it is a conspiracy forum so anybody could have an opinion on it but it wouldn't be mainstream opinion. It just could suit some as a way out, plausible denyability and all that. Anyway we'll see over the next two weeks.

Well it is a conspiracy forum so anybody could have an opinion on it but it wouldn't be mainstream opinion.
    But why invite the idea at all? There's lots of ways to kill him without making it obvious. But I'm still unsure why they would want to kill him in the first place.
    It just could suit some as a way out, plausible denyability and all that.
    But how would it suit them?
    What are you referring to when you say "plausible deniability and all that"?

If they are looking for a way out, why did they allow the situation to happen in the first place?
    Anyway we'll see over the next two weeks.
    What will we see though? He's already out of hospital and killing him via corona virus now would just seem more suspicious than anything, no?

To be honest this kinda seems like a stretch to make a conspiracy theory out of nothing and you haven't thought much about it.

But why invite the idea at all? There's lots of ways to kill him without making it obvious. But I'm still unsure why they would want to kill him in the first place.

But how would it suit them?
    What are you referring to when you say "plausible deniability and all that"?

If they are looking for a way out, why did they allow the situation to happen in the first place?

What will we see though? He's already out of hospital and killing him via corona virus now would just seem more suspicious than anything, no?

To be honest this kinda seems like a stretch to make a conspiracy theory out of nothing and you haven't thought much about it.

What ways? He is going to lose the election a relapse is likely and we will see if he gets through it alive and without being incapacitated.

What ways? He is going to lose the election
    But why? Can't the deep state just manipulate the election?
    a relapse is likely and we will see if he gets through it alive and without being incapacitated.
    Will the deep state cause his relapse?
    Why didn't they just do it while he was already in hospital?
    Why do they have to hope for a relapse?

Again there's a lot of stretching you have to do to make this conspiracy theory even possible, never mind plausible, sane or likely.
    Especially when the alternative explanation is that an at risk person who meets with multiple people per day and travels a lot while flouting safety measures caught the virus...

• Advertisement

But why? Can't the deep state just manipulate the election?

Will the deep state cause his relapse?
    Why didn't they just do it while he was already in hospital?
    Why do they have to hope for a relapse?

Again there's a lot of stretching you have to do to make this conspiracy theory even possible, never mind plausible, sane or likely.
    Especially when the alternative explanation is that an at risk person who meets with multiple people per day and travels a lot while flouting safety measures caught the virus...

Very plausible! No one would be surprised.

Very plausible! No one would be surprised.
    And the rest of the points?

Can I assume you can't really address them and I was right in my assesment that there isn't much of a theory here and you haven't thought about it very deeply?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭NuttyMcNutty

Maybe he never had corona virus.

Maybe he never had corona virus.

Donald or me?

Elections can be manipulated and it does happen to a degree but there is a limit. he is not going to be re-elected.

Elections can be manipulated and it does happen to a degree but there is a limit. he is not going to be re-elected.
    So the deep state can assassinate the president using a virus and/or poison and completely cover it up, but the can't tip the scales on an election?

Sounds like the deep state are a bit useless.
    Especially since it seems they missed their first shot at him...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭NuttyMcNutty

Donald or me?
    Donald:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Surely if someone wanted to do away with oul Donnie all they'd have to do is starve him of twitter.
    The lack of air time would kill him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

what-if-the-ho730v.jpg

what-if-the-ho730v.jpg
    Funny you should say that, it is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Given Trump's appalling performances first in the debates and now the town halls, and the toxic effect he is having on the GOP, I wouldn't be surprised if there are rumblings of discontent. Moves afoot to force him to resign for "health" reasons.

It seems unlikely that anyone would use Covid to try and kill him, though. Make the fat <<snip>> walk up a flight of stairs, that'd do it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

I think you suggested the last time he won't be elected.

And I'm not a trump supporter because I'm a few thousand miles away from the east coast of America, and I've no beak with the man either. He's definitely popular with a lot of people.

The ultra liberals and SJWs here absolutely love him.
    I'd say they're thinking about Trump morning noon and night.
    Salivating and spitting all over the place about him.

I'm sure a lot of these cretins even have him tattooed into their brains...

Ultra Liberals sjws and Antifa are all the same, motivated by anger, violence and hatred of the Don :)

Still there, he would be gone by now if this had any basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Looks like he is preparing a coup inserting his people into dominant positions ,could have a new authoritarian state

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I had the same thought about ghislaine maxwell.

Advertisement