Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

forum

• 24-09-2020 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭

It will be interesting to see if this is left up.

I feel i have being very badly treated by the mods here on more than one occasion, i was asked to do something a few days ago by one of the mods and i did as requested.
    The mod then closed i discussion i created on the basis i did not do as was suggested.
    I will likely close my membership as not interested in a forum where the members have absolutely no input.
    It be interesting to get the views of others if the discussion allowed??

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I've no idea what this is about - from the looks of things it's not related to the News/Media forum (and it's definitely not on-topic for the News/Media forum) so I'm just going to lock it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement