Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Collectors here .... Can you help

• 12-05-2020 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

not related to comics as such, but i am on the hunt for an XM studio large Beta Ray Bill figurine.
    My other half is a big collector and I decided this might be a really nice gift... but here i am still searching for this model.
    I have found one on Ebay, its pricy, which i knew would be, but have you guys any experience buying from Ebay (USA? Should i risk it?
    Or would you have any idea where i could search for this model?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭firstprime

I'd say eBay would be your best bet for something like that, as it's fairly a specific/niche product.

They have excellent buyer protection policies, so there's not much risk involved. If there's anything wrong with it, or if the item isn't as described, you just need to open a case. If the seller doesn't sort it out for you then you get on to customer service and they'll force a refund. I've always had great experiences with them. Just make sure you buy through the UK site (.co.uk), as the policies I mentioned don't apply to the Irish site (.ie).

I'm fairly experienced with eBay, so if you have any problems or need any help feel free to ask!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭missrandomer

firstprime wrote: »
    I'd say eBay would be your best bet for something like that, as it's fairly a specific/niche product.

They have excellent buyer protection policies, so there's not much risk involved. If there's anything wrong with it, or if the item isn't as described, you just need to open a case. If the seller doesn't sort it out for you then you get on to customer service and they'll force a refund. I've always had great experiences with them. Just make sure you buy through the UK site (.co.uk), as the policies I mentioned don't apply to the Irish site (.ie).

I'm fairly experienced with eBay, so if you have any problems or need any help feel free to ask!

thank you for this, i have purchased this through ebay, but i think it is through the .ie.
    The seller has excellent feedback so i am very hopefull that it will be ok.
    Its just so expensive and i dont have any experience in buying these.

Would you know anything about the customs charge? i know i will be charged, but i am trying to figure out how much

Advertisement