Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pinball table - innards optional

• 13-02-2019 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭

ITEM: seeking a pinball table for a project, really just looking for a solid frame, backbox, top glass and bracket(s) to hold top glass on. Innards can be missing/broken.
    POST\COLLECTION: Can collect
    PRICE: no idea
    PAYMENT METHODS: cash

Let me know :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Was gonna say Mitch has one on adverts but then seen you posting on it when I went to get the link.

Cathal dublin has an empty cabinet !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Cathal dublin has an empty cabinet !

Ah great, will drop him a message now to see

• Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Gonna put this request on the back-burner for now, thanks for those who did come back to me with tables! They are out there if someone is also looking for a project :)

Mods - please archive, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement