Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Graces7 wrote: »
    Pulling nettles up by the roots... makes me happy to clear the the space...out in the free fresh wind by the ocean

pulled nettles as long as I could, had a rest then went out again... I now have a have a large dustbin full of them.... very satisfying indeed...Have done far too much and will pay the price but...

Oh anyone skilled re wild food? ie chickweed?

https://www.wildedible.com/chickweed

Have a lot and planning to try it.. maybe tuna fish and chickweed salad...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭This is it

In the cinema waiting for The Lion King to start :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

This is it wrote: »

I cry evrytime :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Walking home from the village, I saw a black cat in the distance, so I called them over, well when they saw me they started running towards me and when they got to me they were meowing mad and purring and they let me rub them :3 they kept walking in between my legs and I had a bag of messages and they kept trying to have a nose in the bag :3, made my day!

https://imgur.com/lIkTapk

https://imgur.com/xRvM0AZ

:3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Making travel plans makes me happy

• Advertisement

Never seen it! Never will either unless it comes on youtube... enjoy though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭This is it

Maybe it's nostalgia but I preferred the cartoon. It was the first ever movie I went to see in the cinema! The new one is definitely worth a watch though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

On a painting spree today. I'm a demon with a roller and a tin of emulsion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

When you can't complete a level in a game so you abandon the game entirely out of frustration then come back to it later and it's so easy to breeze through compared to last time. So simple but so satisfying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

When someone you think is beautiful says they think you’re really pretty

• Advertisement

Very very happy that I did outside work y'day as we are stormed in today! I have already been out to take the huge pot of flowers off the gatepost before the wind does and imminently will be out gathering the vegetables for my Sunday dinner...Will get soaked but hey! Shower time!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Graces7 wrote: »
    Very very happy that I did outside work y'day as we are stormed in today! I have already been out to take the huge pot of flowers off the gatepost before the wind does and imminently will be out gathering the vegetables for my Sunday dinner...Will get soaked but hey! Shower time!

Take Care of yourself G7

Take Care of yourself G7

I actually beat the rain and had a lovely time gleaning and garnering. The 2 rentals before this I had no real garden and before that left one that was sheerly magic. Growing means so much to me and I gathered in good food... so fulfilling.. All safe and snug now with knitting and youtube,, BLISS

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Video call from niece and brother, I was making meowing noises and she was smiling and then I was making kissy noises and she kept grabbing the phone from my brother and giving me mwah's :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,226 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My amazing person messaging me every morning :)

This kind of weather makes me happy... so much sheer energy and life in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,291 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to a barbecue later on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Festivals are great things aren't they, wooo hooo! :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My boyfriend is an eejit. Every single time he hears the ad for The Tonight Show where they go "do you not have a pain in your arse from sitting on the fence", he roars laughing. We've heard it about 50 times and he still laughs. It's very cute. It makes me TH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

I've encountered some really kind and decent people the past few days. It kind of renews your faith in humanity. Proper kindness and decency without expecting or looking to gain anything in return. There's some wonderful people out there. :)

• Advertisement

That the wind is starting to ease at last and there may be sleep tonight.. that the cat who went awol for 24 hours in the worst of it came home, even if only to demand food then head out again... The sight that awaited me when I went round the back of the dwelling just now.. a neighbour cutting hay the old way, with a scythe, outlined against the wide vista of ocean and sky and sand

The day is ending better than it started!. The noise has been sensational.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Presents for me, from me, arriving in the post today.
    Thanks to Bargain alerts I both spent a fortune and saved €170 at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Season Finale of Good Fight very good - wasn't overly thrilled with the entire season so great it ended well!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

I won an award at our last tag training session tonight. Was voted best girl player on my team this season and got a nice little medal and some chocolate. Delighted with myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I won an award at our last tag training session tonight. Was voted best girl player this season and got a nice little medal and some chocolate. Delighted with myself. :D

You'll be playing in the six nations before long. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,226 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My luck is in :) Won €30 in my local lotto, won €25 on Saturday and I'm now going to do the euro millions :D

RMAOK wrote: »
    You'll be playing in the six nations before long. :pac:

Damn right! :P

Autosport wrote: »
    My luck is in :) Won €30 in my local lotto, won €25 on Saturday and I'm now going to do the euro millions :D

You know I always liked you Auto right???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    My luck is in Won €30 in my local lotto, won €25 on Saturday and I'm now going to do the euro millions

Well done bestie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I found a twitter a/c, where all the more established twitter cats, welcomed a new cat!
    paw hugs and healing purrs .
    AWWWW and awwwww.

Ps, also gathered to comfort a twitter cat mammy who was 'dumped' last night.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement