Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

• 17-03-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi so ive been having many log in problems on pokemon go iphone 5s. Basically the app logs you out and when you log in it says wrong password, ive changed password and still says wrong password.
    last week I emailed customer support on support@pokemon.com but i haven't received any response.
    Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you log in with a trainer account or google account?

If you go to https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login
    there is a message
    With the exciting launch of Pokémon GO, there’s an overwhelming demand for access to Pokémon Trainer Club accounts, including new accounts, profile changes, and password/username retrieval. Our team is hard at work improving support for these features. Until the work is complete, for a brief time, we’ll be limiting the amount of access to these features. Please refresh your browser and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LiamKK82

Yep using a 5s and sick of the issues, I 'm thinkin about buying an android phone like the oneplus 3 or somethin

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You realise that the issue is likely with the account, and not the app nor the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭MountainAshIRL

Finally got a generic, crap response from customer care, basically advising me to do what I had been doing. Did they even bother to read the email! Anyway I gave up and just signed up again with google instead of trainer account

Advertisement