Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid nation ( Katherine Thomas )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Happy4all wrote: »
    Katherine Thomas
    Claire Byrne
    Dr Ciara Kelly

Is this disease only attacking Irish female celebs?

Needs more Bressie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Someone should “call Joe”. :D

It’s a self sustaining loop. It’ll be on Joe, Darcy will have a feature and LLS will blow its load.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Needs more Bressie.

I have debression and I couldn’t be happier :) as for this one I’d like to present her with the coveted covid award. *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭moonage

RTE News Now entertainment section has interesting news:

Kathryn Thomas has revealed that she often feels "great satisfaction" after "a good dump".

• Registered Users Posts: 16,330 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

moonage wrote: »

Kathryn Thomas has revealed that she often feels "great satisfaction" after "a good dump".

The lads in the etiquette thread will love that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,731 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I'd rather Pimp My Grave with John Connors. Travelleresque grave for all.

John Connors Sulky Drag Race.
    Transvestism and traveller culture together at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Remember folks, if you want to watch television (a service so basic that its afforded to people in prison) but dont watch RTE - you still have to pay them 160 beans per annum on pain of imprisonment where ironically you can watch RTE for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Happy4all wrote: »
    Katherine Thomas
    Claire Byrne
    Dr Ciara Kelly

Is this disease only attacking Irish female celebs?

Tubridy is now saying he has a persistant cough. Funnily enough they're all managed by Noel Kelly 'Talent' Management. Contact tracing RTE style

nkmanagment-1.jpg

Warning- D list celebs ahead
    https://www.nkmanagement.ie/talent.html

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Remember folks, if you want to watch television (a service so basic that its afforded to people in prison) but dont watch RTE - you still have to pay them 160 beans per annum on pain of imprisonment where ironically you can watch RTE for free.

The silver lining of this Coronavirus is I can leave my blinds open now because there’s no way they’re checking for TV licenses these days :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

John Connors Sulky Drag Race.
    Transvestism and traveller culture together at last.

Woooooooo boss ul’ll be turnin all de heads of de bois in the site in tha geddup, the copper piping down the arms jus screams qweeen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Absolutely brain dead....the title....Jesus Christ.

I might be alone in thinking an operation transformation episode showing you how to work out at home wouldn't be the worst thing in the world though?

Jamie Oliver banged out a cookery show which aims to use things from cupboards and swap out ingredients etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

moonage wrote: »

She has just gone up in my estimations. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I dont believe claire byrne or ciara kelly ever had the virus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Tomb to Improve

RTE have jumped the shark (again) but it's possible that the production company and presenter will get paid some sort of preliminary fee whether the program is aired or not.

Stop, you’re killing me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

pgj2015 wrote: »

Have ya evidence or just a hunch?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Tubridy is now saying he has a persistant cough. Funnily enough they're all managed by Noel Kelly 'Talent' Management. Contact tracing RTE style

nkmanagment-1.jpg

Burn tham all Covid 19er's now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭tintin67

Muahahaha wrote: »

nkmanagment-1.jpg

RTE is an absolute nest of wife swapping, orgies, drug taking, sodomy and multi-generational incestuousness. I'd imagine most of them have been infected by this damn virus by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Catriona Perry will probably say she has it and got it from Donald Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Kathryn Thomas tells the nation how her family nearly got coronavirus

Much like the time her mother visited Tunisia, flew home and was in Ireland when a gunman in Tunisia launched an attack at a muesum

& her brother was in the US at the time of the Berkeley balcony but in a different part of California

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/kathryn-thomas-j1-rite-passage-5904970.amp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭TheDavester

& her brother was in the US at the time of the Berkeley balcony but in a different part of California

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/kathryn-thomas-j1-rite-passage-5904970.amp

shameless attention seeking windbag, what next her cousin used to work with this one who got the corona virus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭TheDavester

pgj2015 wrote: »

im amazed how the social media influencer twits havent yet tried to claim they have it for likes/attention

im amazed how the social media influencer twits havent yet tried to claim they have it for likes/attention

Oh dear, what have you started now? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,731 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

tintin67 wrote: »
    RTE is an absolute nest of wife swapping, orgies, drug taking, sodomy and multi-generational incestuousness.

Like much of the Irish semi state and public service! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Not a nice person by all accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

Saying people are lying about having the virus is ott.
    As for RTE- it is incestuous. Lottie Ryan for FS?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭badabing106

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Moomoomacshoe

Bobtheman wrote: »
    Why oh why won't she leave us alone? Why do these b celebs keep forcing themselves on license payers.
    Is there really people out there who need advice from her ? And her sidekick? The guy who looks like count Dracula from seasame street?

She was also telling people on instagram to go out and go to their local cafe to support local business she hasn't a clue. That was around a week ago!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

The article just had to include only the 5 photo's of Thomas.

The article just had to include only the 5 photo's of Thomas.

Yes, it’s absolutely unbelievable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Speaking about RTE’s decision to create the new series, Kathyrn Thomas said On Ray D’Arcy’s radio show: ‘Essentially we’re calling the show Operation Covid Nation.’

‘This was a conversation that happened between the HSE, RTE, VIP – who are the production company that makes the show – myself and the experts on the show.’

So the naming of the show as Operation Covid Nation was discussed by herself, the experts, RTE and the HSE and not a single one of them thought 'hang on a minute, is this the best name under the circumstances?'

It really shows how out of touch these people are.

Advertisement