Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Juice in europe

Options
  • 14-06-2019 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Hi guys and gals,

I will need an order of juice in about 3 weeks or so (usually bulk buy nearly 1000mls). I am traveling to Venice driving to Croatia through Slovenia in 3 weeks.

My question is, would I be better off financially to get over there and buy or buy in advance of the holiday?
    Is juice cheaper/better quality?
    For reference my daily juice is Vapewild stuff, but much prefer fantasi, dead rabbit society, anything Malaysian, just juice etc......

Thanks in advance.
    James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

I just had a quick google at one shop in italy, and for them 50ml was around 23 euro, some 20 ml bottles for 20 euro and a couple of 100ml bottles at 35

the hassle you will have buying juice will easily offset any possible savings.

I always take mine with me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Aegir wrote: »
    the hassle you will have buying juice will easily offset any possible savings.

I always take mine with me

Really? How so. Do they not have shops in Italy Slovenia or Croatia?

Really? How so. Do they not have shops in Italy Slovenia or Croatia?

I'm sure they do, but my experience when travelling has been that finding shops that sell decent stuff isn't easy. Most of them are tucked away in residential areas and either difficult to find, or at best mean a disruption to whatever your routine is for the day, especially if you don't have a car.

You could get lucky, you may not. I prefer not to take the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SesameSyrup

I'd recommend you to buy online in advance because as Aegir states, all of your savings won't make up for the hassle and stress that comes with finding a proper shop. Furthermore, you can save big times at big stores in Europe like Dampfabriek, just an idea, and as they ship fast to the UE, you should get your order timely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Really? How so. Do they not have shops in...Croatia?

Two years ago, not really. Crap (tasted toxic tbh) juice in two large towns and that was it. People were looking at me the same way people looked at me here in 2012 for having an ecig - only American tourists and myself were spotted using them. Had just as many chats about how it's worse for you than cigarettes but in broken English.

Barcelona this year near Camp Nou I ran out. Ended up getting a manky tobacco-flavoured one in the 3rd shop I tried. And it was 0 nicotine. Box of fags was swiftly bought. :P
    In malls and stuff they had it but shops with language barrier was a pain.

Advertisement