Anyway, selling a drysuit, undersuit, bcd, regs and mask as described below. €500 for the lot ono:
- Mares X-Vision Mask. Perfect condition. Asking Price: €25 (Aquaholics RRP: €48).
- Typhoon Seamaster 5mm Neoprene Drysuit w/ shoulder dump. Used for approx. 10 dives. One tiny hole from my 5th dive is repaired very well. Some slight mud marks. Neoprene wrist and latex neck seals in excellent condition. Zip is well waxed and also in very good condition. Size: M-L. Boot Size: 9-11. (I am 5'11", 85kg, waist 34", and it fits about right). Asking Price: €300 (Aquaholics RRP: €455)
- 100g Typhoon Thinsulate undersuit with a Ree-Tech outer & fleece lining. Asking Price: €75 (Aquaholics RRP: €120)
- AP Valves Buddy Commando BCD (medium) in perfect working condition, with good lift. Incredibly reliable jackets, often used by navy and police divers. The jacket has done a good number of dives, and so the colour has slightly faded. The jacket fits me fine (see my size above). Asking Price: €75
- ScubaPro Mk 2 First Stage with R190 Second Stage & Octopus. Also includes Suunto Dual Pressure Gauge / Depth Gauge. Good working condition and just serviced. Asking Price: €110
Total is €585, but I'll give the lot for €500.
Link to photos here: http://www.divegear.ie/ads_item.php?id=1595
Really good value here, priced to sell, by a poor student trying to raise some money
PM me for more info or contact details.