Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doll house recommendation

• 16-08-2020 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

Not even mentioning the C word yet but due baby in November so need to be organised.
    I have done a bit of research and Kidicraft brand seem to come out on top. Reviews are good. They are big but we have the space.
    Can anyone offer any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

heldel00 wrote: »
    Not even mentioning the C word yet but due baby in November so need to be organised.
    I have done a bit of research and Kidicraft brand seem to come out on top. Reviews are good. They are big but we have the space.
    Can anyone offer any other suggestions?

A dollhouse for a newborn? Sure they won't be able to get any real use of it until they're around 2. Apologies if I'm reading your OP incorrectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Ooh i worded that badly.
    Baby no.3 is due in Nov. Older siblings require visit from big fat red lad so i need to be organised earlier than usual this year.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

We got a mellissa and Doug Victorian one from Fuddy Duddy. Really sturdy. Highly recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

We have this one for about 9 years here, and it looks as good as new. The Voila brand is excellent.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Voila-Wooden-Eco-Dolls-House-Furniture/dp/B003QXMV0K

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭The Wordress

My child has the Kid Kraft Majestic Mansion since she was 3 years old and she has played with it everyday since.

The thing is massive so make sure you have lots of space.

The only thing about it is I see some wear and tear with the wood and screws coming out. Easy enough to mend though and with 4 years of use, wear and tear is normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

what ever one you get here is a bit of advice, tell santa to give himself plenty of time to put it together.

one year our daughter got a very nice 3 story wooden one, it was just as well Santa had a look at it in time because it took 6 hours to put together. thankfully the big man had given himself 3 night to do it.
    on the night santa visited my brother in laws house he was not as prepared and was up until 4.00am on Christmas morning putting it together!!

Advertisement