Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BOI withdrawal limit?

• 29-05-2009 8:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the daily withdrawal limit is for BOI? I don't have a credit card and may need to take out a fair amount of cash today, if I can!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Does anyone know what the daily withdrawal limit is for BOI? I don't have a credit card and may need to take out a fair amount of cash today, if I can!!

Limits can vary, It can depend on the machine, some (like those inSstores / Petrol stations) can be as low as €300. Also your account can have a limit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

if you bring proper id into a branch you can usually withdraw €10,000 easily

if its 50,000 or 100,000 you might want to give them notice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i never changed my limit so it is still 300, but i think my mother can take 600
    but again some machines have limits such as Ulster bank which is 400

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

delllat wrote: »
    if you bring proper id into a branch you can usually withdraw €10,000 easily

if its 50,000 or 100,000 you might want to give them notice
    Err, okay, not that much!! Imagine me trying to withdraw 10k from an atm!

I thought mine was 300 but I took out 550, so I still don't know what my limit is! But it was enough for today so I'm happy.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

BOI ATM and Laser card limits can be set up to €700 per day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement