Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters (Trailer)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It looks absolutely awful, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

It looks absolutely awful, I think.

Put that in context for me. Have you seen the series, and think this looks awful in comparison, or you've seen it and think AFTH is crap in general, or is this trailer your first view of the ATHF?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Hmm this was my first viewing of AFTH and i found it irrelevant and unfunny. Not my thing Im afraid.

Been looking forward to this for awhile. Hopefully it'll get a cinematic release over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cant wait

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ive never seen the show, whats the appeal of it? (The trailer doesnt exactly give anything away)

This is an episode from the show. Should give you an idea of the humour anyway.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

That episode above is good enough but the trailer is pretty awful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

One of the nuttiest shows around. One would hope that the film is enjoyable. At least we got a great bomb scare over-reaction if nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Put that in context for me. Have you seen the series, and think this looks awful in comparison, or you've seen it and think AFTH is crap in general, or is this trailer your first view of the ATHF?

I like some Adult Swim stuff, notably Sealab and Space Ghost, but I guess I dont quite get Aqua Teen Hunger Force. But even in this light, the trailer looks very hum-drum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shatners basoon

I thought it was a good trailer. The film'll probably just be the equivalent to a long episode of ATHF but thats not necessarily a bad thing in my book.

Is it just me though or is meatwad really hard to understand sometimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Is it just me though or is meatwad really hard to understand sometimes?
    'bout 50% of what he said I couldn't grasp at all. Which is kinda sad 'cause you are missing jokes and plot line.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

\o/ My life is now complete :D Pity my damn work computer doesn't have Quicktime

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i cant see it getting a general release over here

like the show though

i cant see it getting a general release over here

like the show though

No, I doubt it will, it's not very well heard of over this side of the world. Pity, because it's a great show.

Advertisement