Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

£135,000 for Dinner With Theresa May

• 21-09-2020 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭

I was going to put £135,000 for a night with Theresa May, but thought better of it.

That was the figure in Panorama documentary Banking Secrets of The Rich & Powerful that Russian Lubov Cherukhin paid for dinner with British PM Theresa May.

Cherukhin paid over £100,000 to play tennis with David Cameron and paid to play with Boris Johnson twice.

In total this woman has paid 1.7m Sterling to the British Conservative Party.

Worth a watch, uncovering all sorts of shady dealing and shady characters including Roman Abramovitch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000mv1s#:~:text=Panorama%20uncovers%20secret%20reports%20that,you%20didn't%20know%20about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

imme wrote: »
    I was going to put £135,000 for a night with Theresa May, but thought better of it.

That was the figure in Panorama documentary Banking Secrets of The Rich & Powerful that Russian Lubov Cherukhin paid for dinner with British PM Theresa May.

Cherukhin paid over £100,000 to play tennis with David Cameron and paid to play with Boris Johnson twice.

Worth a watch, uncovering all sorts of shady dealing and shady characters including Roman Abramovitch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000mv1s#:~:text=Panorama%20uncovers%20secret%20reports%20that,you%20didn't%20know%20about.

It would nearly be worth paying 100k to avoid having to spend time in the company of those posh gobsh1tes

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

They aren't paying that much without expecting to get some return on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭Archeron

I wonder if they serve the monster munch in a posh bowl?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

I would agree to have dinner with her for that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭Allinall

Wheels within wheels, Rodney.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I assume post-prandial coitus is compris.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I can think of better uses for such amount of money. Convert it all to 1c coins. Ingest all the coins. Crap them all out. Wash each and every single one of them at a time with a tooth brush. Put them into bags of €1. Get a cheque for the full amount. Light the cheque on fire until it's naught but ash. And finally piss on the ashes. Seems far more entertaining a time than meeting any one of them gob****es.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Just a means to get money for the Conservative party

• Registered Users Posts: 35,610 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Roman Abramovitch will have a lot of explaining to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

There is a bank in the north that paid millions to one of the northern political parties. I say paid...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Good reason not to support Chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Do you get a ride for that too?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I wonder does she do her awkward, shuffling dance?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Will She expect sex with that ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NITARILHAM13

• Registered Users Posts: 13,848 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

They aren't paying that much without expecting to get some return on it.

Yeah, not going to jail or not getting extradited.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

Well sir I think this is complete fallacy and **** her right in the pussy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Do you have to publicly say that Putin's a corrupt cnut after being accepted at the table?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Fools and their money. Not really.

There's clearly something more sinister at play here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭inthenip

I'd take a load of laxatives, bend over and spray em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

There is a bank in the north that paid millions to one of the northern political parties. I say paid...

it was their money they just didnt want to fill out the forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Yes

Thanks for the synopsis.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

TV9KDl1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

I think there are a lot cheaper options with much more interesting outcomes available :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Roman Abramovitch will have a lot of explaining to do.

Yeah, because he is accountable to... to... to...

... wait, why has he a lot of explaining to do?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

biko wrote: »
    TV9KDl1.jpg
    Does Boris really know how to play tennis ? ?

Advertisement