Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Request Contact / Quotes from Accountants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭millymash12

Hi,

I am a full time PAYE worker and a sole trader running an eCommerce site on the side and am looking for someone to help me with my Tax Return for 2011 and 2012, I have accounts done, with a profit figure and all the receipts organised and filed, so I just need someone to help me to calculate the tax due and file the return using ROS.

Please PM me with quotes asap. I am based in Dublin 8

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lsleo

Hi,
    I am self employed part time worker with no employees.
    I work in Drogheda but live in Wexford and am looking for an accountant around Wexford. I have a UK company also but ceased working there March this year so am sure I will need help with tax returns. Also with expenses.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭darklordsbane

Hi
    I am looking for my accounts/annual returns to be done for 2 years I own a limited company but am on my own these days, my year ends in June, we are not vat registered as we stay under the limit, so need need for vat returns, I feel i'm getting over charged by the guys I'm using and would be interested in moving my business elsewhere, based in Co.Wicklow
    Any help greatly appreciated
    Regards
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Last year was a little complicated for me so I'm looking for some assistance in filing my returns.

I'm a PAYE worker. I was made redundant last year and was signing on for a few months. I haven't claimed this tax back yet. I also had some stock options vest, which were in dollars. I sold some at a profit and some at a loss. Also, my spouse wasn't working last year, but has a rental property which she had a small amount of income on.

I'm based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dadidum

Hi,
    I am just in the process of registering as a sole trader for software consultant . I currently receive a tax-free scholarship for my full-time third-degree studies and am registered as a PAYE worker for some demonstrating as well.

The estimated turnover for the sole-trader part is expected to be rather low (~10000). The most important thing would be to make sure that I'm not loosing the tax-free scholarship due to some oversight and maybe help with the future tax returns/accounts and general advice what would be a business expense (mobile, laptop, conference etc.)

I am based in Dublin 6, Ranelagh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Naevus_Ireland

Hi

I require an accountant to help me complete my annual income tax return and examine previous years' returns.

I am married and both my wife and I are PAYE workers. We have one rental property which has been let for 2 years and another which will hopefully be let within the next 1-2 months.

I have personally made returns on the existing rental property for the last two years but feel that I may have overpaid the tax liability.

I live and work in North County Dublin (Malahide) and seek an accountant who is based close by.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LeBron_

Hie everyone,

We have a website,which is a couple of weeks old.

My partner and I will be very busy over the next months, so we wanted someone (or some small accounting firm) to take care of our financial matters, would anyone please recommend someone to us?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fitzer_95

Hi All,
    I am a GM of a small society and we are looking for better rates for our charted Accounts the accounts will be per-prepared and will only need to be check and signed off, if any body could send me a quote or point me in the right direction.

Thanks
    Fitz

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hill top

I made that mistake, I let a friend do my account work and surprise surprise I now need some help to get things sorted out.

Full time paye job and part time sole trader business.
    I have a certain amount of work done but am out of my depth now.
    south dublin
    north wicklow area

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Hi,

I'm looking to get some information/guide price for some accountancy services.

I'm a registered sole trader and work as a freelance designer. Moved back home to Ireland about a year ago and registered as a sole trader about 3 months ago, maybe more. While in England I did my own taxes using FreeAgent but I'm finding it more difficult to get my head around the Irish system so am considering hiring an accountant to help in my first year. I'm also looking for advice on whether or not it'd be beneficial for me to be VAT registered.

At the minute my business is very low income. Very low. Having to build my reputation in Ireland after losing many UK based clients when I moved home to Ireland. So most of the first year will spent sourcing work and doing small jobs.

If anyone can help that'd be great. PM me and we can talk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭metroburgers

Hi,

I run a small limited company, and require assistance with

Annual returns, P35.
    Directors’ Personal Income Tax Returns
    Calculation of gross to net salary for the purposes of P30/direct debits and
    PAYE/PRSI.
    Advice on employee mileage & subsistence expenses, tax deductibles.

Any offers welcome!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Hi,

Im an electrician in full-time PAYE employment, but in addition to this I am now also setting up as a sole trader.

I'm looking for an accountant to complete my tax returns every year through ROS and also to supply general advice at times as well as telling me what books / records I need to keep to make things as pain free for themselves when it comes to doing my tax returns!

Next year's return (for 2013) will be only for the period from now until the end of the year as I am only just setting up.

I'm based in Kill, Co. Kildare.

I await your responses.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bluebigbang

Hi,

We are a start-up investment firm which buys/sells stocks for its own account only (no customers, no VAT, no payroll, assets: 150K). The office address is based in dublin.

Bookkeeping and accounting is done by us. We want a quote for filing corporation tax returns and presenting CRO unaudited accounts. Most communication will be done by emails.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jbdub

Hi,

I'm a sole trader and I am currently setting up an ecommerce tech site selling into ROI. I'm looking for an accountant who can do some initial hand holding and has experience working with start ups/ecommerce sites.

Below are tasks we will likely need to be managed.

- Income Tax returns
    - VAT returns
    - TAX Management Template
    - General tax advice.

We are currently based in south county Dublin but could potentially be moving to kilmacanogue area.

Thanks,
    James

• Registered Users Posts: 20 maryc.

hi looking for someone to help do up my end year accounts and vat claims have all info on excel format im running small suckler farm in west cork

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Reg_hurley

Hello,

I'm looking for an accountant in the Leixlip area to complete income tax return for a rental property.
    Married and both in full time employment.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'm looking for someone to help with my income tax return. I'm a PAYE worker but file a tax return mainly due to company shares I receive as part of my compensation. I think I may have actually overpaid tax on these last year but also need to ensure all the notification certificates of share sales are in-check.

I've also got some education costs I need advice on as to their potential applicability for tax deductions..

Please PM if interested, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gerryphoto

Hi I need some part time book keeping for a small company, we handle all our own invoices vat etc, just need help with depreciation and p & l etc so we can take it to management accounts. Should not be more that a day per month, times are flkexible.

Currently using Tas Books

North side of Dublin.

Please pm me
    Thanks

Thank you for all the replies we have found someone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mrbubbles

I'm looking for an account in the Dublin area who has experience:

- Working with freelancers/contractors
    - Using the Freeagent bookkeeping software

Please drop me a private message with your company details and an approximate indicator of your rates.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Looking for a registered auditor to audit a very small account (and probably 2 more next year).

I just need to have someone look over the receipts and sign off that they match the final cost statement. There are very few receipts to actually look at so I'd imagine it's a very small job. Would like to have it done by the end of this week, but I know that's very short notice.

Can provide more details via pm if you're interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 pipo8065

Hi,
    as I make Business with continent (EU) I need an account in Dublin from continent. As a start up company the costs should be affordable.
    I'm not looking for international big firms:)
    Please give me asap your tip. It's very urgent.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Pipo

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sally365

Hi,

I'm currently in search for an accountant, does anyone have advice on how to select a good accountant? or prehaps what pittfalls you should avoid during the selection process.

I'm looking for sole trader accounting services mostly tax income calulations and some advice on VAT returns and expense such as motor.

Thanks.

Navan Co.Meath Area

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Hi , looking for an idea of fees from accountants in Kildare area for a shop fitting company . Turnover of €250k two directors , two employees , all bookkeeping and payroll done by directors .need end of year accounts prepared and filed , directors returns ( paye earnings only ) filed .

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Alan Shore

Keep details to PM (mod edit)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Derekc26

Self employed Architectural Technologist working for few different companies.

I am looking for quotes for someone to carry out my tax returns at the end of the year.

I have my accounts logged for each month and have all receipts.

Set up in June 2013 so will be submitting both years this year.

I have very little ins/outs and should be very straight forward for someone to do.

I am based in Wexford town.

Require someone to calculate & pa my taxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 harry blogs

Looking to change my accountant - dies anybody know a good accountant in Athlone / ballinasloe area
    It's for a small business - tradesman
    & maybe some farm accounts .
    Can anybody recommend somebody - also has anybody used ifac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

I am considering registering as a Sole Trader but first I really need some good accountancy advice on exactly what I need to do, what it will cost me and how it will affect things. Does anyone know of a good reliable accountant that can talk to me about it? No one too expensive, just need advice. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 stevosjc

Sole trader based in Dublin 18.

Looking for an accountant to manage yearly accounts and vat returns.

Pm me to discuss further.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭lb1

About to start an online retail company and will need the services of an accountant to organise all the legal and tax obligations involved in such a venture. Can anyone recommend one, in the Galway region preferably?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭The_fever

In the process of opening up a coffee shop in Wicklow, need an accountant to help us set up company, answer queries we have and file returns etc

Advertisement