Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - July 2010

• 01-07-2010 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

Time for a new monthly thread

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Currently sunny with patchy clouds floating about, the current temperature is 21c.

The max today was 24.7c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

overcast,,,,temp 17c

WolfeIRE wrote: »
    overcast,,,,temp 17c

Aye weres all this cloud came outta all of a sudden. EDIT OMG i just looked at sat24 and that front has come up over me again, bugger!!!:eek: I can't beleive that happened its just so typical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fine and a bit blustery, no doubt the party poopers will be along later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

owenc wrote: »
    Aye weres all this cloud came outta all of a sudden. EDIT OMG i just looked at sat24 and that front has come up over me again, bugger!!!:eek: I can't beleive that happened its just so typical.
    harry-enfields-kevin-the-teenager-o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,573 ✭✭✭lord lucan

18c here,sunny but very windy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

lord lucan wrote: »
    18c here,sunny but very windy.

Ditto!

Only 20c with patchy cloud floating about.

30mph winds with 40mph wind gusts!!

:eek:
    WolfeIRE wrote: »
    harry-enfields-kevin-the-teenager-o.jpg

That boys really ugly.

Windy as heck at times, much of the back garden is at 45 degrees

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Windy and very gusty at times in Castlebar,fairly dry although it looks like theres a few heavy showers on the way.Mild.

Ugh today really is crap we get upto about 21c then it clouds over and buckets down then it takes about 1 hour to get back up and then it bloody rains again for **** sake! Plus theres like 50mph winds out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

A couple of blustery showers in the last hour, temp 17.5C

Raining again, how many showers can happen in one bloody dicken day!!

Fine end to the day here,temp at 17 with some sunshine. Feels cooler though with that breeze.

Fionagus wrote: »
    A couple of blustery showers in the last hour, temp 17.5C

Yep, plenty of brief blowy showers throughout the but only 0.3mm gathered. Showers just ain't what they used to be...:(

Yep, plenty of brief blowy showers throughout the but only 0.3mm gathered. Showers just ain't what they used to be...:(
    True! It's almost as if someone's put the weather on mute. Mundanity - don't ya just hate it :(

Occasional bursts of rain clattering against the window otherwise cloudy, breezy and 15.5C.

Occasional bursts of rain clattering against the window otherwise cloudy, breezy and 15.5C.

Had quite a heavy, if brief, shower passing though here earlier, actually woke me up! 1.0mm fell in just 2.5 mins. Ended as abruptly as it started though. Mostly cloudy at the moment with a watery sun beginning to peak out. 13.6c currently with a 7mph mean windspeed form the WSW and pressure rising, currently 1015.0mb dead bang!

Blue skies, little breeze.

• Advertisement

jambofc wrote: »
    heading over to Westport on the motorbike,doing a charity run with the mrs on the back,shower's look like they've started up allready over that neck of the wood's,look's like we are going to get wet :o

any update on weather situation over there will be muchio appreciated :)
    will be leaving trim roughly 1pm.
    cheers

Showers knocking around alright Jambofc, but there should be plenty of gaps inbetween. Good job on the charity run. Hope you enjoy your trip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Dry and mostly cloudy in Castlebar.A little sun breaking through.Breezy but not near as windy as the past two days.fairly mild.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Showers knocking around alright Jambofc, but there should be plenty of gaps inbetween. Good job on the charity run. Hope you enjoy your trip :)

thanks for that DE,deleted my post was going to start a thread but sure it's not worth cluttering up the forum with

Sunny and 17c here with a light breeze. Very pleasant.:)

Broken cloud and sunshine, temp 18C - perfect weather for the water fight in Eyre Square :D;):D

Well its 19.1c which is alright but could be warmer, we are slowly rising to 20c i'd say we'll make it. So far this summer ballykelly has 30 days or so of 20c and i've had about 35, is that average? So far they've forecasted us 3 days of teen temps this week and ballykelly has been well above them into the 20's and its at 19c there now and they were forcasted 17c, told you we are warm here.

Clouds thickening up here in Galway although it is not what you would describe as dull. 15.0c with winds easing.

Dark skies, spitting rain & temp 16C

Failure today max was only 20c!!! AHHH Currently 16c now and cloudy.. depressing crap. It better thunder tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Dark skies

Darkening skies moving up now. Some racing fractus also, yet nothing showing up on radar despite the look of showers.

Advertisement