Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Screen grab of email from paypal and points attached, if herself could stop watching Vampire Diaries I'd upload the code and confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Clareman wrote: »
    Screen grab of email from paypal and points attached, if herself could stop watching Vampire Diaries I'd upload the code and confirm
    You can redeem codes through Xbox.com - saves you typing out 25 random digits with the controller/on-screen keyboard.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

You can redeem codes through Xbox.com - saves you typing out 25 random digits with the controller/on-screen keyboard.

Sorry to say you're wrong, but............. you're not right :P
    Purchases cannot be completed on Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web at this time. Please purchase this item using your Xbox console.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Anyone know of cheap sites that sell 400 points only for a few euros, as I just want them to get the Rock band song export feature. Do xbox even allow you buy just 400 points?

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

Gamestop on Henry Street are selling 4200 points for €39.99. Saw them there yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Just got the 1month to expiry notice on live. Heading north this weekend. Is there much cheaper deals up there or is the net the way to go for 12months live. Cant mind where i got it last time 15months ago but it was recommened here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭Shred

Just bought a 12 month sub from Cheap Xbox Live Codes for £26.99; received an e-mail almost immediately asking me to confirm my contact details and received my 12 month sub 4 minutes later which I have redeemed successfully. Excellent service, I would definitively use them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Contact cheapxboxlivecodes and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

*duh Scam me go bye bye now*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

link removed

Scam.

If you click the link at the bottom of the front page, where it asks "Help! My code didn't work!", it will ask you to send them your password and gamertag credentials.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Yeah and its a scam page. Dont click on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Just got my X Box Live, oh yeah =]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I also used xboxlivecodes OK, had to confirm details by email. Codes entered ok...6 months topped up :-)

I wanna buy some live points now :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fluxter

hey anybody got a spare 48hr code to get me through weekend?

thanks

flux

Hey,
    I'm just wondering can you buy 2400 ms points or is it just in bundles of 2000 1000 ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Hey,
    I'm just wondering can you buy 2400 ms points or is it just in bundles of 2000 1000 ect.
    Other than the special packs of 1200 and 1600, there are 2100 and 4200 packs available. Thats all I'm aware of.

On another note, HMV are doing cheap points ATM. You can buy 2100 points for 15.91. Im not to sure of the delivery charges as its the UK site, but if you can get to a NI store they should be the same price there.
    http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=483553

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just got 12 Months Gold from cheapxboxlivecodes.com for €34.47 - just awaiting the email now. 3 mins after processing my code's been emailed and entered into my account :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya so i'm trying to order a 12 month subscription off cheapxboxlive,I put some money(via bank transfer) into my paypal last week.When I try to checkout I get stuck at the "link a card to make an instant payment".So can I not order it so because I don't have a card?? (sorry first time using paypal)

*Actually sorry,I think I can verify my account throught the bank*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

It seems like threads looking for cheap Live Subscriptions and Points pop up every so often. Rather than saying the same thing in multiple threads, or having people search, why not have a sticky!

Website/Seller | 12 Month Sub | 800 MSP | 2100 MSP | 4200 MSP | Notes
    Duffff-man | €34.99 | - | - | - | eBay + PayPal, A boards.ie member :)
    Cheap Xbox Live Codes | £25.99 | £9.99 (£1.25/100) | £16.99 (81p/100) | £32.99 (79p/100) | PayPal
    Live-Codes | £31.99 | £11.95 (£1.49/100) | £16.99 (81p/100) | £33.49 (80p/100) | Google Checkout
    GamePointsNow | £33.95 | £11.95 (£1.49/100) | £17.95 (85p/100) | £34.95 (83p/100) | Google Checkout, Get 50p off with the code "ntsc-uk"
    Some general notes:
    • All the sellers have been used and recommended by other boardsies at some stage
    • All sellers will email you the codes
    • Points prices per 100 MSP (n/100) are rounded

Just a slight update on those prices there guy,I bought 12 months membership and 1200 points today
    Got 12 month membership off cheap xbox live codes for £27.99(€33.50)
    and 1200 microsoft points off gamepoints now for €14.35
    Cheap xbox live codes were selling 1200 microsoft points for £12.99(€15.50)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Just in case anybody misses the Bargain Alert 4200 MSP for €35.99 in Argos

Not bad for a B&M shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just in case anybody misses the Bargain Alert 4200 MSP for €35.99 in Argos

Not bad for a B&M shop.

18.99 for 2100 also, those prices pretty much beat online prices i think with current exchange rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

calex71 wrote: »
    18.99 for 2100 also, those prices pretty much beat online prices i think with current exchange rate.

yea, great price alright. I might but one and get Limbo and wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

thorbarry wrote: »
    yea, great price alright. I might but one and get Limbo and wednesday

Thats what I got mine for too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

calex71 wrote: »
    Thats what I got mine for too :)

haha now i need something to spend the other 900 on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Just to echo other lads here i got my emailed code from cheapxboxlivecodes about 3-4 minutes after ordering :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Will probably be getting a code soon.
    Where do you put the code on the xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

hey just wondering if anyone has a spare 2 days trial, if so please pm me the code , be much appriacted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

kleefarr wrote: »
    Will probably be getting a code soon.
    Where do you put the code on the xbox?

Sorted. :D
    Got 12 months from http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/, only took 3 mins for the email to arrive, had a bit of a look around and found where I needed to put the code in and had my first game of MW2 online. :D

Was disappointed to find that my offline stats weren't carried over to the online game though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

keep the adverts selling to adverts, its not allowed on boards.

thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 PjayC

Just ordered 1200 points, never used tge site before and after a total of 6 minutes I had the code. Great site.

Advertisement