Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"Heart Of Darkness"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Thanks for the link, thats pretty fvcking excellent images there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

WOW :eek:,class pics

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Ahorseofaman

thanks Maq, excellent shots,I hate using the word but they are awesome in its literal sense.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

wow thanks for those
    first couple of pics are amazing, clouds are so ominous

• Registered Users Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭nilhg

I was going to post this in it's own thread but it seems to fit in perfectly here, I hope the OP doesn't mind.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/07/stormy_skies.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Some really great pictures in both those links! Thanks for sharing them:)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭DougL

Right, I think I've decided what I'm doing for my big 40, mid-life crisis, go-find-yourself trip. Two weeks storm chasing in the midwest of America with my camera. It sounds like a good way to combine two hobbies...my wife will be pleased :)

Not near the big 40 just yet, but still woudn't mind doing one of these storm chasing trips around the US sometime. Also would love to experience a hurricane as well, as mad as it sounds

nilhg wrote: »
    I was going to post this in it's own thread but it seems to fit in perfectly here, I hope the OP doesn't mind.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/07/stormy_skies.html
    Yeh boston big picture is great site.
    Thats a pretty good photo series as well, i especially like this one
    s33_00000100.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

wow! this is amazing, thanks for sharing that! To be honest, I would be too scared to go there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement