Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"The Farthest" - Voyager (probe) doc

• 25-07-2017 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Irish documentary about the Voyager probes. Out this weekend.
    Thought it might be of interest given TMP/V'ger connection...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,524 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

This is being shown on RTE 2 tonight at 10:15 pm. I have not seen it yet was going to go to the cinema see it but just have not got the chance to. Am debating whether to watch it on RTE or not. Would much prefer to watch it on the BBC as there would be no add breaks and I think they adds could ruin it.

Any chance off the BBC showing it anytime soon?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Greyjoy

I think the BBC might have a co-production credit on it so there's a good chance it'll turn on BBC eventually. It's up on the rte player anyway. SF channel showed TMP earlier in the week which was a nice coincidence!

Advertisement