Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

laros wrote: »
    I just picked up a can of the Lavazza Instant Coffee in Naas for €1.75 ... in a basket in the first aisle

Yeah same. I was gonna say. I picked up 5 last week for €1.75 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

None of the lavazza instant coffee (1.75 one) in balbriggan BUT the shelf label with the 1.75 pricel was still there so they mite get it back.

The 1kg beans are scanning at full price.

If you like the magnum honeycomb icecreams (I don't) they're back in stock at reduced price, think shelf label said 74c for box. Full shelf of them at 10.30am Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

In Clearwater yesterday picked up some bags of Tesco own brand mini milky ways, bountys and mars bars reduced to E1 per bag. Handy for Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

In coonagh, that instant coffee was marked at 5.00 didn't check to see if it was reduced, checked the 1kg bag off coffee beans and was full price

I did pick up Purina gourmet gold senior pate cat food, they are a 12 pk tin for 1.97 meant to be on offer at 5 its on a side display near the non working price checker, I took 3 there was around 12-13 left

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Lots of Lavazza Instant Coffee tins in Ballybrack, but marked as 3.5 and scanning at 3.5 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Anyone checked Ballincollig? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

et101 wrote: »
    In Clearwater yesterday picked up some bags of Tesco own brand mini milky ways, bountys and mars bars reduced to E1 per bag. Handy for Halloween

The snack size bars in packs of 8 work out cheaper per KG

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255913007
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255912832
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255912481
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255912953

foggy_lad wrote: »

You're right but if you just want them for handing out at Halloween, you get more per bag in the mini bags...... but as I say, you are right, snack bars are better value per kg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Lavazza Instant Coffee €3.49, handy for when you cant be arsed making a proper one. 'Medio' and 'Intenso' available. Cheaper than Azera, Millicano and other comparable products.

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=291052690
    laros wrote: »
    I just picked up a can of the Lavazza Instant Coffee in Naas for €1.75 ... in a basket in the first aisle
    MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah same. I was gonna say. I picked up 5 last week for €1.75 each.
    Lots of Lavazza Instant Coffee tins in Ballybrack, but marked as 3.5 and scanning at 3.5 :(

WTF :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Yup 1.75 in Tesco Ballincollig but only on the Intenso variation

FqwgtP3.png

I picked up 6 :D
    qe5o7nu.jpg

18.43 / KG is an absolute bargain..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Bakers Meaty Meals, adult dog, beef flavour 1kg box reduced to €3 scanning at €1

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Lavazza Instant Coffee €1.75 in maynooth today. It was €1 in lucan about two weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Orchid

Guys from Cork, I was in Tesco Patrick Street this morning and the Lavazza Beans are still 4.00 down from 15.99 and there were lots of packs left, at least ten. Seems to be full price in most other shops. Other bargains too, I finally managed to attach the picture (I think).

Danger781 wrote: »
    Yup 1.75 in Tesco Ballincollig but only on the Intenso variation

18.43 / KG is an absolute bargain..

Ahhh shhiiiiiiittee! Maybe I paid 3.49 since I got the medio ones :( I dont recall a 1.75 sign on the intensio ones though!

Orchid wrote: »
    Guys from Cork, I was in Tesco Patrick Street this morning and the Lavazza Beans are still 4.00 down from 15.99 and there were lots of packs left, at least ten. Seems to be full price in most other shops. Other bargains too, I finally managed to attach the picture (I think).

I think ya missed the real bargain there! Kettle Chips for 67c :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

I think ya missed the real bargain there! Kettle Chips for 67c :D
    Which flavour?

Must be local. Castlebar had the Salt and Balsamic Vinegar for 67c while Ballinrobe had the Lightly Salted 67c. Not reduced in Claremorris.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Ahhh shhiiiiiiittee! Maybe I paid 3.49 since I got the medio ones :( I dont recall a 1.75 sign on the intensio ones though!
    Medio and Intensio both €1.75 in Claremorris yesterday. Lots of them on a promotional endcap.

leck wrote: »
    Which flavour?

Must be local. Castlebar had the Salt and Balsamic Vinegar for 67c while Ballinrobe had the Lightly Salted 67c. Not reduced in Claremorris.

The ones in his pic...Salt and Balsamic Vinegar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

The ones in his pic...Salt and Balsamic Vinegar
    What about the Bertie Bassetts in the basket for 40cent or the horlicks for 90cent?

foggy_lad wrote: »
    What about the Bertie Bassetts in the basket for 40cent or the horlicks for 90cent?

I didn't spot the Bassetts, €1.07 for Kettle chips and Bassetts......money well spent.

"Horlicks" you say...

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Both of the Lavazzo coffees were €3.49 in the Maple ctr today, no surprise there, they seldom have bargains.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Why is it different stores have different prices, I know some is down to dates but why are some reduced in one store and not in the other? I thought they would all work off the one system

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

ballincollig have the coffee back to full price on the shelf

• leck wrote: »
    Which flavour?

Westport had the sweet chilli and sour cream version for 67c :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

Captain morgan and cola 250ml, 4 for 5 euro.
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=292945092

They are 2 euro each usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

The Felix is still randomly getting put on the shelves in Roscommon at €1.37 & €1.32, I did not clear the shelves this time. Don't think anyone has found similar prices in other Tesco's. I have attached the price on the shelf, in case there are any doubters out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭mac1961

Haribo Mega mix (25 piece) 1 euro Tesco Ardkeen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

The Felix is still randomly getting put on the shelves in Roscommon at €1.37 & €1.32, I did not clear the shelves this time. Don't think anyone has found similar prices in other Tesco's. I have attached the price on the shelf, in case there are any doubters out there.

Senior pouches in Ballybrack, scanning at €1.37 (or were - I about cleared the shelf, and looked like a crazy cat lady barehanding 10 boxes to the checkout)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

I about cleared the shelf

Don't mention that on here !! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Don't mention that on here !! :D:D

It's okay, I left one box behind ;):P

Advertisement