Resurrection of the project. No action since about 2016.
Car ended up in storage due to Weddings and 2 Kids a Cage fight or two and some hectic work/work/life balance.
This year I moved house and pulled the car out of storage moving it close by. Finally got some time on the tools and did some work on it.
The plan is to just get it running and avoid "While its out" or side tracks.
Just pick away slowly and get it running.
The big ticket item was the RB "big box" went in (no photos) so the engine and box is all in properly.
I had made the mistake of fitting a 20det box making the prop not fit. This nearly killed me lifting it in solo.
Breaking the while its out rule
-Poly bushes on Diff
-New crank rear main seal
-Bonus the prop was already lightweight
-Also the Nismo 1.5/2way diff
-New Shiftier bush
Psychologically a huge win for me as the box swap solo was a thing of nightmares but its in.
The Car pulled out of Storage.
Timing belt Re-done as I dont trust myself
I knew less in 2016.
New crank pulley and Radiator in
Crank pulley is a part of Ross trigger kit but that is another day.
The Spal fans on the radiator a monsters I can see that being too much for the alternator with the walbro but again later. It wont stop it running.
Diff: Got a Nismo 1.5 way fitted as I cant have it frying one tyre and getting me into trouble.