Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid 19 Thread Ban

Options
  • 21-04-2021 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,760 ✭✭✭✭

Hi i'm here to appeal my thread ban on Covid 19 thread ban

My intention was not to troll when i made the comment today. I was just making a general comment and not aiming it at any person. I believe my comments were taken out of context and i had 0 intention on putting them up to troll

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

As per the Charter, you must first PM the moderator in questions and see if you can resolve the issue informally. Drop the mod in question a PM and take things from there.

Shield.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hi folks, this has been sorted via PM. Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement