Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
11-01-2019, 09:08   #541
Reputable Rog
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defaulter1831 View Post
Podge and Rodge. Pair of W*nkers. Do very little bar talking s*ite and wa*king.
I actually went drinking with them one night in Greystones. Hilarious guys, not a hint of celebrity nonsense about them.
Reputable Rog is offline  
Advertisement
11-01-2019, 09:09   #542
razorblunt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 12,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerstring View Post
And that RealBarryEgan kunt.
Deserves a good kick in the b0llock
If you ever see Twink give her handbag a kick (not a euphamism) she has Barry's Bollocks in there.
razorblunt is online now  
(2) thanks from:
11-01-2019, 10:23   #543
Bigbagofcans
Registered User
 
Bigbagofcans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 662
Cian Twomey. There was a time there where my Facebook newsfeed was clogged with gobsh*tes sharing his "hilarious" videos.
Bigbagofcans is offline  
(3) thanks from:
11-01-2019, 10:54   #544
Whereisgalway
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbagofcans View Post
Cian Twomey. There was a time there where my Facebook newsfeed was clogged with gobsh*tes sharing his "hilarious" videos.
I’m glad that bellend is no where to be seen, along with that farmer Micheal twat
Whereisgalway is offline  
(2) thanks from:
11-01-2019, 14:25   #545
Man Vs ManUre
Registered User
 
Man Vs ManUre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 195
On Gogglebox Ireland the young Cavan guy who sits in the middle and has the tattoos on his arm is a right bellend. Always wanting to be the loudest and constantly seeking attention. In fact I don’t really understand why any of these people want to appear on shows like this. I don’t even get those who want to sit in the audience of the late late, Claire Byrne or shows like that and be filmed looking all interested/concerned/disgusted etc.
Man Vs ManUre is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
11-01-2019, 14:43   #546
redbuck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Vs ManUre View Post
On Gogglebox Ireland the young Cavan guy who sits in the middle and has the tattoos on his arm is a right bellend. Always wanting to be the loudest and constantly seeking attention. In fact I don’t really understand why any of these people want to appear on shows like this. I don’t even get those who want to sit in the audience of the late late, Claire Byrne or shows like that and be filmed looking all interested/concerned/disgusted etc.
Yeah I hate that guy he always wants to be the center of attention.
redbuck is offline  
11-01-2019, 14:50   #547
razorblunt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 12,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbagofcans View Post
Cian Twomey. There was a time there where my Facebook newsfeed was clogged with gobsh*tes sharing his "hilarious" videos.
The FB "don't show this" is finally working.
Haven't seen anything of note in years, quick check confirms he's still flogging the dead horse.
razorblunt is online now  
Thanks from:
11-01-2019, 14:52   #548
Omackeral
Registered User
 
Omackeral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 21,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Vs ManUre View Post
On Gogglebox Ireland the young Cavan guy who sits in the middle and has the tattoos on his arm is a right bellend. Always wanting to be the loudest and constantly seeking attention.
You answered your own question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Vs ManUre View Post
In fact I don’t really understand why any of these people want to appear on shows like this.
Omackeral is offline  
(2) thanks from:
12-01-2019, 03:06   #549
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,052
Did I already mention Jason Byrne?


I'll mention hin now because he's worth mentioning at least twice here.



Mister I am funny, I swear I am.


Thankfully he is only on the new series of Ireland's got Talent, which mainly appeals to children as far as I can gather.
dense is offline  
Advertisement
12-01-2019, 03:08   #550
Andrew00
Registered User
 
Andrew00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 486
That Barry lad who was on the Late Late show tonight, muppet,
Andrew00 is offline  
12-01-2019, 09:00   #551
Whereisgalway
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 614
Robert Sheehan Has joined my list of knobheads would should disappeared from irish papers
Whereisgalway is offline  
12-01-2019, 09:44   #552
tonycascarino
Registered User
 
tonycascarino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew00 View Post
That Barry lad who was on the Late Late show tonight, muppet,
Barry Keoghan...Comes across as a complete knob for sure

While we are at it.. All those Irish bloggers & so called influencers are lower than the Z list. I wish they would all vanish.
tonycascarino is offline  
(3) thanks from:
12-01-2019, 13:18   #553
Man Vs ManUre
Registered User
 
Man Vs ManUre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 195
On the new lidl ad, the husband who says at the end that he wants a steak and glass of red wine is a right pain in the hole. Every time I see that scene I want to kick the tv screen in.
Man Vs ManUre is offline  
12-01-2019, 14:37   #554
skooterblue2
Registered User
 
skooterblue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reputable Rog View Post
I actually went drinking with them one night in Greystones. Hilarious guys, not a hint of celebrity nonsense about them.
I would have paid good money to be out with ye on that night. Anyone who takes on Twink in open combat is OK in my book. Could you ask them to revive Zig and Zag they rocked!!! Ray D'arcy, not so much
skooterblue2 is offline  
Thanks from:
12-01-2019, 21:33   #555
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Vs ManUre View Post
On the new lidl ad, the husband who says at the end that he wants a steak and glass of red wine is a right pain in the hole. Every time I see that scene I want to kick the tv screen in.
Not sure if he's a, celeb, like???

Well not yet anyway, maybe they'll "develop" him now they know he's annoying.

That seems to be the way it works at least.
dense is offline  
Thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet