Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Any adult on one of those "adult scooters", walk or get a bike and some self respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Matt Damon. I'll watch films he's in as I think he's a decent actor, but he has a face I'd love to slap. Also Conor McGregor, I love well dressed men with beards (which he undoubtedly is) but I can't stand the sight of him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

Adolf Hitler.

There's something about him that bugs me but I can't put my finger on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,214 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Omackeral wrote: »
    Is there anyone out there that you just don't like and you just can't explain it? Someone who you just can't stand but they've never really done anything to make you feel that way.

For example, I have an irrational dislike of Emma Watson. I've never really seen any of her films or interviews but if I look something up and she's in it, I'm subconsciously voting against it. When she showed up in This Is The End I sighed and I'm not quite sure why. Can't explain it. Feel similarly towards Anne Hathaway.

Who's yours?

+10000 for Emma Watson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Alison Curtis we get it u have kids. Kids are brilliant kids are funny kids are cool. GTFOOH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭circadian

Everyone on boards. I hate yis all, no reason. I just do.

Oh and Turbidy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Mary Kennedy
    Kirsty Allsop
    Katie Taylor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Those o Donovan brothers annoy me also.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,851 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Cheryl Tweedy/Cole/Fernandez-Versini. I always thought she would be more of a Precious Princess than Nation's Sweetheart and would be thornier than that tattoo on her ar$e.

Just helping you out as you seem to have typed an extra "t" there. Or maybe it's me projecting my wishful thinking....I'd grab her by the ould you-know-what!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 victory65

Rylan Clark-Neal.. that twat,with his whiter than white teeth..more teeth than a great white shark..🦈 and my ex wife too.. 👿💩

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Alison Curtis we get it u have kids. Kids are brilliant kids are funny kids are cool. GTFOOH.

She's going down the third wave feminist route as well whinging about lack of females on air - not to do with the fact she's a bore, blabbing on about kids and having a twitter account - I think mccloone and Dempsey are the only two now on today fm i actually I like anymore after years of listening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Bruce Forsyth. Can't stand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Kim Kartrashian. She's never done anything to me personally but I don't like how she became famous or why people would want to watch her reality TV show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭circadian

Just helping you out as you seem to have typed an extra "t" there. Or maybe it's me projecting my wishful thinking....I'd grab her by the ould you-know-what!

Donald Trump correcting someone's spelling. Well ain't that something.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Have to agree with the op, Emma Watson and Anne Hathaway irritate me.
    Jennifer Lawerence too, but that I can explain. I feel she just tries so hard to be cool and give off quirky vibes- always falling on the red carpet and taking about her B.O and armpit fat. She's too try hard.
    And Adele. Oh god Adele.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Jodotman

Enda kenny, Ray D'Arcy, taylor swift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

anna080 wrote: »
    Jennifer Lawerence too, but that I can explain. I feel she just tries so hard to be cool and give off quirky vibes- always falling on the red carpet and taking about her B.O and armpit fat. She's too try hard.

Oh my God, yes!!! She's SO try hard but tries to play it down as just the regular girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Beyoncé and her psychopathic fans

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

Jack Whitehall.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,229 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Twonk or whatever she's called, horrible performing seal/frustrated auld witch.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    Kim Kartrashian. She's never done anything to me personally but I don't like how she became famous or why people would want to watch her reality TV show.

I dono about that do ya not remember that time she called you a b!tch? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Keith Lemon
    Mariah Carey

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dubgurl

Daniel O'Donnell - can't stand him, and hate that bord gas ad where he comes in all creepy - hello maaary

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭HenryHill

Ryan Tubridy. Unionist scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭casscass4444

Ted Walsh.cant stand him and his neutral waffle commentary pre and post race.eg ah yeah she's a good mare,expecting a good run from her don't know if the ground suits but should go well.
    Ffs ted I could come up with that waffle and your supposed to be in the know.
    Might aswell just say she's entered into the race so is in with a chance to win.get off the fence ted and call it.money down.
    Also ruby Walsh. If he's getting the good horses with a wink from daddy no wonder he's winning a few.mc coy was 40 times the jockey Walsh ever will be.
    Ray darcy is another one.mindless drool that's supposed to pass as entertainment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭ Isaac Silly Podiatry

Phillip Boucher Hayes
    Ryan Tubridy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,078 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Ian Dempsey. Just grates on me. Seems like a decent chap but..... ah no, I'm doing this wrong ain't I.

Hitler.

Phillip Boucher Hayes
    Ryan Tubridy

PBH has really spitty lips when he talks. Annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

George Clooney.

I have to hand it to him, he does fool me in some films and for a little while I may like him, depending on the character. Then I go back to disliking him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

David Baddiel
    Hugh Laurie
    Tim Minchin
    Bill Bailly
    David Mitchel
    Simon Pegg
    ROB BRYDON

Advertisement