Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timepiece bank

• 01-05-2021 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi all,

Wondering has any experience in purchasing a watch from timepiece bank based in Belgium? Reviews seem very positive with a lot of feedback. A watch I’ve had my eye on for quite a while is available from them at a price point that I’ve not seen anywhere else previously…

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Excellent reviews on Chrono across a range of watch's of all price points and all across Europe. I would feel confidenent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Fitz II wrote: »
    Excellent reviews on Chrono across a range of watch's of all price points and all across Europe. I would feel confidenent enough.

Thank you, reviews on chrono and off trust pilot are good. Price is advertised about €1k less than anywhere I’ve seen before which was the part making me that little bit nervous. Won’t stop me trying to negotiate it down further though…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

What are you thinking of buying???

Breitling chronomat 44.
    The one that I’ve had my eye on they have for sale for just over €5k, even second hand a lot of them are in and around that price…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭Homer

Nice one up on adverts for around the €4K mark I think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

lfc200 wrote: »
    Breitling chronomat 44.
    The one that I’ve had my eye on they have for sale for just over €5k, even second hand a lot of them are in and around that price…

Is that the new one with the in-house B01 movement?

Gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭redlead

Lorddrakul wrote: »
    Is that the new one with the in-house B01 movement?

Gorgeous!

I could be wrong but I think the one with the B01 movement and bullet bracelet is only available in 42. Its a beautiful watch, especially the copper dial and the dual tone. The detail and finishing on it really is superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

@lfc2000: Have you seen this?
    NmUyYzk4NDJjNDAwN2JmZTFiNDdhMTMxZjhiMTZkMWPbar-hCtBEoI1JwzdDgetMaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vY2YyZTA3MTJjMDc1YzhlYmQ4YWM1ZTViY2ZkN2Y5ZTNjYTFlZDAzOGVhOWU4ODc2ZjRkODQ2ODU4NzQ5YzIwYS5qcGd8fHx8fHwyMTl4MjkyfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

It is the 42mm, but it is local :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

redlead wrote: »
    I could be wrong but I think the one with the B01 movement and bullet bracelet is only available in 42.

Not any more - https://www.breitling.com/ie-en/watches/chronomat/super-chronomat-b01-44/AB0136251B1/?watch=AB0136251B1A1

Lorddrakul wrote: »
    @lfc2000: Have you seen this?
    NmUyYzk4NDJjNDAwN2JmZTFiNDdhMTMxZjhiMTZkMWPbar-hCtBEoI1JwzdDgetMaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vY2YyZTA3MTJjMDc1YzhlYmQ4YWM1ZTViY2ZkN2Y5ZTNjYTFlZDAzOGVhOWU4ODc2ZjRkODQ2ODU4NzQ5YzIwYS5qcGd8fHx8fHwyMTl4MjkyfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

It is the 42mm, but it is local :)

Lovely watch in fairness. The bullet straps are fantastic imo!

• Advertisement
Advertisement