Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gift for postponed wedding

• 28-04-2021 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

My brother and his fiancée were due to get married this weekend but postponed due to Covid. I was considering getting them something small to mark the day. Has anyone any suggestions?

Just to add that they live in a different county so it would need to be posted or emailed.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

My brother and his fiancée were due to get married this weekend but postponed due to Covid. I was considering getting them something small to mark the day. Has anyone any suggestions?

Just to add that they live in a different county so it would need to be posted or emailed.

Thanks in advance

Maybe one of those cocktail boxes. The Armada Hotel posts out fab ones. All between €40-€60. Can go from basic drinks or go fancy & include glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 redheadcork

Lovely idea...how about a voucher for their favourite restaurant (that maybe does takeaway)

Advertisement